• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNJudgment

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
God sent out a sword to the targeted unit purifying it and removing negative energies. lol

Keywords:
sword, god, holy, light, judgment, blade, falling, fall
Contents

BTNJudgment (Icon)

Reviews
16:22, 19th Mar 2015 Sin'dorei300: The blade needs a proper texture, atm it looks like it's made out of plastic. Same applies for the handle. The fire is too smudged and undefined. I suggest u to improve the shading (from the perspective that u've...

M

16:22, 19th Mar 2015
Sin'dorei300: The blade needs a proper texture, atm it looks like it's made out of plastic.
Same applies for the handle.
The fire is too smudged and undefined.
I suggest u to improve the shading (from the perspective that u've chosen).

00:27, 25th Mar 2015
Sin'dorei300: No changes made.
Awaiting update.

Level 30
Perspective really is a little off, perhaps because the blade seems to curve instead of just go bigger in a sharp straight line. Blade looks plastic, metal should have heavy-duty shading to avoid that effect. And I'd love to see a few small wave strands in front of the sword as well, just to add to the overall effect of motion and fire. I do love the idea tho, and it looks nice so far, just needs a liiiitle more work to make it look "drawingly" correct :)

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I see more than one flaw in this icon. (not that I can do better, lol)

The fire is okay, but I recall you had a fire icon back in the day that looked way better. The empty room between the blades is kinda undefined, at one part there is a really bright spot that looks bad. The blade also seem to be thicker and thicker rather than the opposite.

3.5/5 good potential.