1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Mini-Mapping Contest #13 has started! Fitting the time of the year, Ghastly Realm was elected to be the contest theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The first Team Hero Contest #8 has finished! Vote now for your favorite champions of the Tavern!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Take part in the discussion for a new Zephyr contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The fine experience with futuristic composition has brought us the winners! Take a look at the Results for the 5th Music Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice

BTNAuraIdiocracy

Submitted by Elfsilver Lord
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
What started out as another shuriken turned out to be a mix between the Iron Cross and the Swastika. So, I decided to make this for all the WWII maps out there.

THIS IS A DISCLAIMER! I AM NOT A NAZI OR AFFILIATE MYSELF WITH THIS ICON! I MAKE ICONS, AND DO NOT SUPPORT THE VIEWS OF ADOLF HITLER.

Made in CS3 in a similar fashion as my Shuriken Strike.

Keywords:
Elfsilver Lord, Elfsilver, Lord, Nazi, Swastika, World War 2, War, WWII, Germany, German, Idiots, Hitler
Contents

BTNAuraIdiocracy (Icon)

Reviews
07:57, 23rd Jun 2009 zombie2279: A bit too simple, but nothing besides a few highlights could be added. Note that I'm not exactly right with the approval of such resource, due to the content.
  1. 07:57, 23rd Jun 2009
    zombie2279: A bit too simple, but nothing besides a few highlights could be added. Note that I'm not exactly right with the approval of such resource, due to the content.

2. The Panda

The Panda
    Man you make icons fast as Sh%t lol, But you did a nice job on this one.

3. General Frank

General Frank
    The swastika, or sun wheel was a former Buddhist sign of luck and prosperity.

4. Avex

Avex
    Frank is correct. Hitler was unaware of the Swastika's true meaning. He only flipped it 180 degrees and gave it the three Reichs.

5. Zombie

Zombie
    The Iron Cross itself hardly has any nazi meaning, since it was used before and after the second world war. A slightly modified iron cross is still the symbol of the Bundeswehr, as I can recall.

This is one awkward shuriken, that's for sure.

6. General Frank

General Frank
    He flipped it only 45 degrees to make it more 'aggressive' and I think he mirrored it to the right because of the aligning of his party.

True the German army uses the a descendant of the Iron cross.
    [​IMG]
    But he did not take it of the Iron Cross. He took it from the named Buddhist swastika.

7. OnkelManfred

OnkelManfred
    in former times the swastika was a symbol for luck and so on. that caused hitler to use the icon, cause he thought, it will make him lucky.

8. Zombie

Zombie
    Well, I see him stating the direct opposite, to tell the truth. My concern is that people tend to be picky when it comes to such matters, I took the liberty of putting up a thread for the discussion of such material.

9. The_Grapist

The_Grapist
    :thumbs_up:
    I think this icon was not meant to be offensive.
    Also nice icon and it has good detail and its an awesome idea.

Rating:5/5

10. General Frank

General Frank
    True that. Thanks for being concerned about that kind of stuff.