• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

bored of your own project....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
hey guys i am making an dark fantasy Online Roleplaying game with crafting and world player vs player elements but the thing is its getting really boring i am almost (kind of almost) finished with my map but its so boring and the thing is its also boring to play so if i would finish it than i wont play it cause its boring

how can i fix this:
there is only ONE way and that is ....

better terrain but i cant import stuff cuz my editor shutsdown when i place an awesome terrain doodad
if i open my editor again its just a green/black brick and even ingame

so is there anything else how to get your map get less boring?

Level 15
First you need to see which one of your current tiles from your map's tileset you want to change to your new one. Then you import the tile and change its path in the import manager to the path of the tile you want to overwrite. The path of the tile is pretty self explanatory - if you used, for example, lordareon summer tileset, and want to change the grass tile to new one, you import the new tile with the "TerrainArt\LordaeronSummer\Lords_Grass.blp" import path.
You cannot add new tiles, only replace the ones in your current tileset.

Status
Not open for further replies.