• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Squeek 1.02c

Story:
See game

Game Modes: Normal, PVP

Map Description:
Choose from 15 different heroes, unitilize there abilities, equip items,work and battle together in a gladiator arena
with your teammates.

You can not revive if you die.
The game can be played from 1 to 4 players to battle in a Gladiator Arena.
-15 Heroes
-31 Rounds
-28 Creep Levels
-3 Boss Levels
-130 Items (Including Recipes,Tomes and Potions)

Credits:
See on the Quest Section/Quest Log during gameplay

-Replaced war3mapPreview
-Added inventory to circle of power
-Inventory Abilities to circle of power
-Changed Hero descriptions
-Sacrifice cooldown reduced to 0
-Sacrifice missile speed increased to 300 ms
-Sacrifice stun lenght reduced to .25 second
-Sacrifice stun lenght reduced to .25 second
-Added new items
-Added loots on boss
-Ultimate Hugger life regeneration reduced to 50 per second
-added new commands

-removed annoying debris
-Shadow Emblem has now reveal ability
-improved some description
-changed some textures
-changed name stone emblem to stone curse
-stone curse costs increased to 75
-stone curse's golems improved
-Diamond increase armor to 250
-Diamond decrease hp to 2000
-Ruby increase damage to 150
-Sapphire increase hp to 3500
-Sapphire increase damage to 250
-Emerald increase damage to 200
-Emerald chain lightning increased damage but now gains lesser damage per bounce
-Added Gold-Lumber Exchange
-Added Upgrade and Craft button
-Removed Muzzy and Magic Vault

-Removed Gold-Lumber Exchange
-Reduced costs of hero attributes, damage, and health upgrade to 5 minerals
-Added new hero
-Added new items
-Life costs reduced to 125 Minerals
-Protection Scroll increased armor bonus to 25

-Increased damage of Tikbalang to 52
-Increased damage of Humba to 40
-Added new heroes
-Difficulty armor levels increased to 20,40,60
-Changed Warlock model
-Changed warlock range to melee 150
-Changed warlock attack type
-Added new items

Beta
-change/added some text colors
-added bounty for level 1 creeps after round 16
-change/added textures and modules

-Re-fixed abilities on Illumantra and Nature's gift
-Stats costs reduced to 3 minerals
-added refresh ability for Hero upgrade and crafts
-Rebalanced Dragon's fire (Damage 20%-110%)
-Remod Quest's log
-Remod Defiler
-Remade texts
-Remod Templar attack Style
-Infernal Flames AoE changed to 300
-Dungeon(Boss) ultimate ability (AoE is now 450 but deals 3000 damage)
-Added new Blizz ability to Dungeon(Boss)
-Xamil Rod's shop transfered to the Stall
-PVP added
-PVP bound item addeds

200963-albums4306-picture40907.jpg

200963-albums4306-picture40906.jpg

200963-albums4306-picture40905.jpg

Keywords:
Gladiator, Arena, Survival, Blood, Battle.
Contents

Blood Squeek 1.02c (Map)

Reviews
04:23, 27th Feb 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Map is really interesting for play. You will see some cool and unique things for sure.

M

04:23, 27th Feb 2011
-Kobas-:
Map is really interesting for play.
You will see some cool and unique things for sure.

Level 27
Yes but you should like immprove the description, it's actually not enough to be aproved since you didn't said anyhting about the gameplay. Like telling us more practical information about gameplay. Also you can add screenshots, and you must add changelog on what you changed on update and credits to those people that helped you or whom resouce you used.
The map seems kinda small. Hope gameplay is good enough...

Level 15
Yes but you should like immprove the description, it's actually not enough to be aproved since you didn't said anyhting about the gameplay. Like telling us more practical information about gameplay. Also you can add screenshots, and you must add changelog on what you changed on update and credits to those people that helped you or whom resouce you used.
The map seems kinda small. Hope gameplay is good enough...

This description has everything you need to know about the map. Altho i dont know about the credits, didnt play the map. So i am voting for approval and il check the map maybe later.

Level 8
Map Description said:
I couldn't find a good title for my work.
This is i think the first map i will submit.
This information shouldn't be in the map desciption. Althought you could put something similar under map history if you would elaborate on this more.

You should list every possible detail you can think of about the map like info about the heros, amount of items, stores, abilitys/spells, gameplay info, etc. And you may find the bbcodes listed at the bottom of the page useful for changing the color of the text or hiding things like screenshots. Look at other good maps to get an idea of what a good description looks like.

And welcome to the Hive Noob :)

Level 16
Judging from the preview and the description, the map doesn't seem well made. You should elaborate more on the description; add some screenshots, tell us how many different type of creeps their are, heroes, items, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you. Take a look at the other maps on the Hive, try to keep up with their standards.

Level 31
Oh dear god, will you people stop crying out loud only because description do not contain any shiny colour? Seems like bigger part of you have nothing to suggest but to tell 'IMPROVE DESCRIPTION NOW! I WANT SOME BB CODES KK'. Description passes the rules as Eldubs said. It is just creator's choice, to present it in *shiny* way, or not. The purpose of description is not to look beautiful, but to contain useful information.

Level 8
Your map description is getting better :D

You should move the changelog to the bottom and the description at the top.

As far as screenshots you can upload them to your album on your profile page and add link in your description using tags. Don't forget to use [HIDDEN] tags so they don't make the page huge!
These tags are part of the [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode"]BB codes[/URL] most people use in they're map desciption, you can find the link at the bottom left of the page.

You could also checkout these [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/map-description-templates-171659/"]map templates[/URL] made by -Kobas-

Level 6
^ i agree with ya
people almost ate me when i posted my map with no BB codes in description, and i think some REJECTED because no BB codes :S

map seems nice, gonna test :)

EDIT: OH MY GOD :O THE MAP IS GREAT 5/5 :D
just add some command words to help people to choose modes or make it as a dialog button ;) Keep it up :D

Last edited:
All maps uploaded here must have 2 things shown in description:

Presentation
and
Credits (if there is need for them)

But, I don't care if people don't use BB Codes and so on, I just want to see map info and maybe some features that explain map, if I read description and know what map can offer and what to expect then I can accept it as useful, all else is unacceptable...

Level 12
Oh dear god, will you people stop crying out loud only because description do not contain any shiny colour? Seems like bigger part of you have nothing to suggest but to tell 'IMPROVE DESCRIPTION NOW! I WANT SOME BB CODES KK'. Description passes the rules as Eldubs said. It is just creator's choice, to present it in *shiny* way, or not. The purpose of description is not to look beautiful, but to contain useful information.
I agree with your view. We should go test this instead of asking for shiny descriptions; so I will construct a decent review of this after I test it.

Level 27
Yes. Plus you can use it for different things too.

Like shall we say you can also separate items in such item categories:
-Common. ordinary items that are not hard to get.
-Unique. Some very powerful item that's one of it's kind.
-Quest/Special/ingridients.
-Consumeables. Potions and stuff...
-Recipes.

Level 10
i love this map good work, but round 26 is way harder then the previous round and seems impossible xD

played it with my friends for like 4 hours 5/5 +rep vote for approval :D

However there is 1 suggestion, the items from the box thing can be dropped in side the arena and you can make a little stockpile, because the gate won't close until all players are in the arena.

Level 1
Some combinations of skills are interesting such as the Templar.
Shared money (10 each kill) is a good idea but most items are still not affordable in a team game.
Therefore, some item prices should be adjusted to affordable prices.

Here's the calculation.
There are about 900 mobs in this game, and the total money income by kill is about 27k.
If it's a solo game you will gain about 27k+900*10(share money) and more (increases with time. It took me 30 minutes to finish this game by whosyourdaddy which means +1800 for the time factor).

Every advanced item is about 15k or more. Few of them are about 4k.
That is, we can get about 6~8 items in a whole game.

Though the game is playable without gears, i'd like to see a better casual phase of the game play.
There are some ways to make game more casual. First make money increases by time scaled by difficulties. Second scale down the prices of items.

Also it'd be better if you add "low cost" , "high prices" description in recipes.

Level 3
Tnx, but i would be glad for critisms and suggestions if i should continue more or stop.

wulouis
-ok i've checked that out. tnx

Kobas
-yea i found some errors. i'm trying to fix some now.
I see that if use the stone curse item. I could not buy stuffs from the Inner sheep and Inner Craftsman after turning back to normal and also from reincarnations skills.

XPQJ
-you think which is better? If i should allow the items from the box gate to stack inside the arena or not. I kinda didn't intend nor intend that.

By the way i'm trying to add something to the map that i wan't to extend the map size is there any way or apps i could use to do that or i'll just have to start all over and export what i can do.

Level 1
I Love this map, but i dont like the "NO REVIVE" thing...
it forces me and my friends to rmk the game :( it's quite boring
can you replace it or add a triggger that u will revive at the begin of the new round when all heroes are moved to the HQ/base??
in this way, the death hero's penality is just no money and no exp. just make it a settable thing in the start,like the difficulty choice

Level 3
Very unusual and nice map. Soloed with Defiler to 26lvl/finished.
But too short, why:
-my very opinion: too "fat" stats, xxxxx dmg`s, hp`s of heroes/mobs.
-and because of that "fat`ness" makes any amount of xxx mobs just die in few sec.
Therefore: there is no need of tactic playing, to find better positioning etc, never bought a single potion, and afterall shorting the whole game.

Conclusion 4/5 in advance.

Very agreed.