1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

bleach models

Discussion in 'Requests' started by X-Angel, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X-Angel

X-Angel
    can anyone make me models from the anime Bleach? I've only seen Ichigo and Zaraki so far (on anime wars) and haven't been able to obtain them, so if anyone can make them?

2. The Last Istari

The Last Istari
    What do you need them for?

3. X-Angel

X-Angel
    I'm planning to make an "anime battle" map featuring anime characters, and seeing the models of Anime Wars and Anime Wars Allstars, I have some models that they don't have (such as Sephiroth and Cloud from Final Fantasy) and I also have some ideas for attacks using special effects, so I thought I would try my hand at map-making

4. The Last Istari

The Last Istari
    It would be best to wait until your map is in late stages before you request.

5. X-Angel

X-Angel
    okay then but even when im 100% done theres no guarantee itll be as good as im making it sound

6. The Last Istari

The Last Istari
    Either way it's better if you try.

Because we're not sure if you're trying to swindle us or not.

7. Dark_Dagger

Dark_Dagger
    I'll help you with anime map if you want

8. X-Angel

X-Angel
    it would be greatly appreciated,cuz since im still new i surely need help on the out-of-the-way details that are important, such as (i.e: number of players, and TRIGGERS) i consider myself a novice at triggers i can do some, and Last Istari youre right, i would hate to have some kid swindle models just cuz they look cool

9. Dark_Dagger

Dark_Dagger
    Yea well let's get started ok X-angel all I need is dl of map and tell me what triggers you need

10. KaboomMaster

KaboomMaster
    noooooooooooo, no more anime maps pls if your going to make 1 just actually spend enough time on it so people who dont watch those shows will actually care

11. Dark_Dagger

Dark_Dagger
    Hey X-angel I can do dash and powerbash trigger but you must know I'm never made a map with jass triggers before but I'll make them and send me the map

12. X-Angel

X-Angel
    k i sent you map and yes i will spend time on this map cuz i hate slackers regarding anime maps, unlike anime wars and anime wars allstars where its actually decent mapmaking

13. SasukeUchiha8

SasukeUchiha8
    I actually have been working on an anime map as well, based off of the concept of the old Anime Hero Arenas, but having it play more like arena nexus. It is entirely my original work despite the similarities. I would also be intrested in getting models from bleach as well as other shows. I'm actually fairly intrested in your map as well, becasue i too am tired of crappy anime maps, and also love AW. I be much obliged to see what your project is, and maybe we could look into a some sort of collaboration. I cant do modeling, but i cna help with everything else probably.

14. HiTch

HiTch
    Hey X-Angel would you mind to upload that "Cloud of Final Fantasy" model here in The Hive Workshop? I would greatly appreciate it.

15. The Last Istari

The Last Istari
    What the...

What was the point of that!? Since when did a Cloud model get involved in this thread!?

16. HiTch

HiTch
    Nothing. It started ever since he talk about that model.
    Well, forget about that and go on with your conversation..

17. shadow-twin

shadow-twin
    lol The last istari ... maybe because its a "anime battle" like X-Angel said so why not cloud and maybe some ... naruto models :grin: we got a pro for those models after all :wink:

18. The Last Istari

The Last Istari
    Hate to break it to you bud, but flattery won't work.

19. shadow-twin

shadow-twin
    lol okay istari ... and ty :p but i will get 10 rep and then you can give me some models =)

20. KenshinUesugi

KenshinUesugi
    IF he's talking about the old Cloud and Sephiroth models, their animations suck and file size is too big compared to every other model out there. I know someone made a new and improved Sephiroth model. Okay his name is Kitabatake. The last anime type project I worked on was my edits of Anime Hero Arena. If any of you ever heard of Anime Hero Arena OS.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.