• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Temple

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Mgeterno11
attachment.php

attachment.php

image.jpg

Black temple place lord of outland no one dared to come to this place because only tragic and horor awaits in black temple
87747d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-f.png

some description and features

1.map size 116x116

2.4 player

3.8 gold mine

4.2 goblin merchant

5.1 mercenary camp

6.2 tavern

7.1 marketplace

87750d1281896230-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-s.png

image.png

wer.png

87752d1281896430-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-cl.png

i hope you enjoy this map with new terrain in it and i decrease illidan hp to 8000 so you can raid illidan easier than before and illidan drop a lot of item if he die
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates
Contents

Black Temple (Map)

Reviews
PrinceYaser
Hello, man! Here is my review: First of all about terrain ==> Terrain is lacking: 1. You did not use tile variation in the map 2. If you take a look at your map, You've blocked the way to the other part of the map and you must fix it. Second about...
Rufus
Pasha, you are not allowed to multipost! I merged your posts this time, but try to not do it again in the future! Use the "Edit" button instead found in the lower left of your post. :) Also, your description is ok-looking, but it could really use...
Level 15
It looks cool and I like black citadel maps. However, you should improve your map's description, this will help you: Map Description - Templates You should add screenshots, too. The simplest way is to add your images to this post:
please review my map

And then click on the image, right click and then open in a new tab, then copy the link and paste it to the despription between these two codes:

And you should add more tilesets to the terrain and also more doodads.

Keep it up and good luck. :)

Hello, man! Here is my review:
  • First of all about terrain ==> Terrain is lacking: 1. You did not use tile variation in the map 2. If you take a look at your map, You've blocked the way to the other part of the map and you must fix it.
  • Second about doodads ==> You just used trees! You should use different types of doodads that fits with that tile to make the map looking much better!
  • Third about creeps ==> The creep units should be placed on suitable places. For example you placed some of creep units in the main area of two goldmine.
  • Fourth about tag of the map ==> You tagged this map as altered melee too, but this map is just melee! (Although you've created an Illidan hero)
  • Fifth about trees ==> The trees placements looks ugly! You should really seperate them and make them more pulished.
  • Sixth about Players Start Location placements ==> I think you should place trees and other doodads to make distances between the players so that they could not see each other of them.
  • Seventh ==> You should really make correct use of cliffs and make them much more better.
  • And Last about description ==> Try this post of Rufus to get a full information about how to make a nice description: Description Guide - Maps
Overall, I rate this map 2.5/5.
I hope you fix these points, mate to change my rating.

Just believe yourself, mate to create great maps! ( Well, that's my slogan lol:p)

Level 3
i updated my map i hope you like it

guys i just updated my map again please review my map and give me a rate to this map

in next update i will change race melee map

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 26
Pasha, you are not allowed to multipost! I merged your posts this time, but try to not do it again in the future!
Use the "Edit" button instead found in the lower left of your post. :)

Also, your description is ok-looking, but it could really use some updating.
Check this link out, as it may be of help: Description Guide - Maps

Status set to awaiting update.