• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Legion Captain v1

Hello again, this is little something that i worked on, this was suppose to be re-work of my Axe Master model but I end up with this, still there is a shoulder issue that i try figure how to fix but for now it's gonna be like this , better than deformation as original Arthas does = ] Hope you enjoy it!

• Size reduced by half amount

• Duplicated use of textures is removed.

• Sword handle/shield reworked and re-wrapped

• Bracers re-wrapped

• Animated Texture removed - Sword blade reworked.

Keywords:
Captain, Arthas, Footman,
Contents

Black Legion Captain v1 (Model)

Reviews
Misha 20th Oct 2013 Moderator's Review: Friken sweet :) although the back of the belt could use being whole in that TC stuff. there are some odd issues with the normals so you might wanna fix them one by one, instead of putting the...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
20th Oct 2013
Moderator's Review:

Friken sweet :) although the back of the belt could use being whole in that TC stuff. there are some odd issues with the normals so you might wanna fix them one by one, instead of putting the 'unshaded' option. with all the black, the shoulder issue is not really noticeable so.. just fix the above and it'll be good to go :)

EDIT: so i like this one and i say it's Approved. but don't let that stop you from tinkering on it more

Level 9
Very cool. Were you already making this, or was this inspired by the attachments I'd made a while back which are very similar?

Anyway, I really like the way this turned out, 4/5.

Y was going for Axe-Master rework but that thing pop in my head, i guess it's was your fault after all :D now i understand how hard it's to make good use of this texture, but it's also very rare texture, good choose indeed, thanks for the inspiration = ]

Level 2
Someone could use this in a campaign based on Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects for Aedelas Blackmoore, since the armor looks like it could have been made from Doomhammer/Thrall's as it was in the book.