• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best user-made campaign for Warcraft III?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Stuff by "The Spoon", but sadly i cant play them anymore because of a 2 player limitation and i am 99.9% certain that i was able to play them one upon a time and it was just computer versus me, so i don't know if much later when i had come back to warcraft 3 and re-downloaded the campaigns had been changed?

I hear a few people mention black company I've played it but it just gets worse and worse as it progresses good story, but the gameplay like I said is incomplete and you can tell the further on you get.

My vote would probably go to tomoraider's blood elf campaign, exodus or saga of Azeroth. So I vote for saga of Azeroth.

Of course when my campaign is released you will all worship me lol.

Level 21
Oh that narrows it down. :p

I've heard good things about that Forsaken one. "Curse of the Forsaken", I think?

It's weird, though I consider myself in the business of making campaigns (ultimately), I really haven't played almost any myself. :<

Yep, curse of the forsaken is a good one. I played it myself too and liked it a lot on the second time(first time it was way too hard).
Although I'm not sure, multiple people are reporting problems. Perhaps they all have macs?

Yes ressurection of the scourge, is probably best campaing that I have ever played, it doesnt have custom spells or some complex things, but it has really interesting gameplay.
If you like a bit complexer campaing "To the Bitter end" is really good choice, so unique and cool choice oh music.
I do not reccomend Chosen Once untit he stops to refuse reducing difficult.

Level 12
Was away from whole Warcraft 3 gaming for quite some time, now that I arrived back to it I must say that I amazed and impressed once again by playing the Mathias Chronicles all over, from beginning to the end. People are whining about terrain used in the maps, and some bugs which appear here and there, however what makes it really interesting is story line and characters in it, their own personalities and the way they're brought to life!

Level 3
I have to go with Rowan's quest right now. Its a pretty long campaign, I still am in the process of beating. Maps are great, and not ridiculously difficult. Voice acting can be a little rough at times especially later on, but props for having it.

Status
Not open for further replies.