• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AutoIndex Buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Soo I decided to use a DDS in my map. i imported it and got bugs. first i thought the DDS is buggy but "looking for Help" helped me to find the mistake in my map. he wrote me this:

Ok after checking your map I guess I know what is causing the problem. Whenever I use you ability "Kokuen no Tate" as you described, I get an AutoIndex Error message and from then on, the DDS is disabled. This can be observed by this simple trigger:

• OnDamage
    • Ereignisse
      • Spiel - damageEventTrigger becomes Gleich 1.00
    • Bedingungen
    • Aktionen
      • Custom script: call BJDebugMsg(R2S(udg_amount))
which isn't fired anymore after that error. As this happens exactly when you use the spell "Kokuen no Tate" and you create a dummy unit within the onDamage event of that spell, it is obvious that this dummy is causing the problem with auto index. Those are the error messages:

"AutoIndex error: Code outside AutoIndex altered Rune's index."
"AutoIndex error: Atu Rune and Shodai Hokage now have the same index."

The thing is, that when this error occurs, AutoIndex crashes the thread of the DDS. Therefore, the correction of the negative damage can't be performed by the system anymore, which results in healing of units.

So fix your problems with the dummy unit/AutoIndex and everything will work fine. Its not the DDS thats causing the problems here, but your code that is crashing the thread. Btw: you would have the same problems with any other DDS (no DDS likes it when you crash its onDamage thread^^), also if it doesn't support damage type detection (like Weeps). You just won't notice the problem so fast because the units won't get healed, but those DDS will crash silently.

becasue im a GUI user and dont know much about JASS i couldnt figure out how to fix it...

perhaps someone can help me to fix the error messages? :/

Level 8
what?? do you mean i should ask lookingforhelp for this problem? .... i already asked him,, he dont know how to fix this becasue he never used AutoIndex

Well, based on the error message, there are two main possibilities:
  • You might be using two unit indexers, which can interfere with each other. Look for any other trigger with "Index" or "Indexer" in its name.
  • You might be setting the custom value of a unit. That interferes with indexing system.

Post any of the triggers that meet the criteria above.

Level 8
Well, based on the error message, there are two main possibilities:
  • You might be using two unit indexers, which can interfere with each other. Look for any other trigger with "Index" or "Indexer" in its name.
  • You might be setting the custom value of a unit. That interferes with indexing system.

Post any of the triggers that meet the criteria above.

well the "index" or "indexer names" ... does this belong only to TRIGGERS? or on variables or files where triggers are in it? i have a file with "Dynamic Indexing Items"

and yes im setting costum values fo units..

ps: thats why im adding thr DDS to my map.. look how many triggers i did with "add event to trigger...". and look at the last line.. im setting the costum value of all creeps thats entering the game to 0. and i dont know even why i did this.. >.<

• Add New units
    • Ereignisse
      • Einheit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Bedingungen
    • Aktionen
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • 'IF'-Bedingungen
          • ((Triggering unit) is Ein Held) Gleich False
        • 'THEN'-Aktionen
          • Auslöser - Add to Woodsman Axe Passiv <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
        • 'ELSE'-Aktionen
        • 'IF'-Bedingungen
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Bedingungen
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Gleich Oil Bunshin [Level 1]
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Gleich Oil Bunshin [Level 2]
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Gleich Oil Bunshin [Level 3]
        • 'THEN'-Aktionen
          • Auslöser - Add to Steaming Danger Tyranny dmg Gett <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
        • 'ELSE'-Aktionen
      • Auslöser - Add to Buff Dmg Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Gyuuki Form Dmg Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Bujdama Effect <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Eternal Magenkyo Sharingan Damage Take2 <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Tsukoyomi Dmg <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Jagei Jubaku Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Jikuukan Kekkai Dmg Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Rasengan Dmg Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Hiraishin Kunai Order <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Hiraishin Kunai Dmg Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Jagei Jubaku Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Chidori Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Piercing Blade Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Silent Killing Technique Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Meisaigakure no Jutsu Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Silent Killing Ameyuri Variation Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Raiton no Yoroi Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Hellstab Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Sairento Kiringu Dmg <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Shibuki Dmg Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Susanoo Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Tsukoyomi Dmg <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Akatsuki Attack <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Kakuan Nitten Suishu Extra Damage <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Gouken Ryu Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Suiken Ryu Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Ura Renge Dmg Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Jashin Bless extra damage <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Thunderclaw und ChargedHammer <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Wind release stream damage take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Futon Shinkujin dmg Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Katon Ryuen Hoka no Jutsu Dmg take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Susanoo Madara Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Passiv Katon Ryuen Hoka no Jutsu Damage Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Hit sfx <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to TenTails Malleable Chakra Shield Dmg Take <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Auslöser - Add to Susanoo Dmg <gen> the event (Einheit - (Triggering unit) Nimmt Schaden)
      • Einheit - Set the custom value of (Triggering unit) to 0

Level 8
well... i didnt wantet to use autoindex, i just needed it for Set UnitMaxstate xD

Level 8
okay i will try that .. thank you very much, hope it works :)
Edit: I didnt even activatet the trigger above... so i dont set the costum values of units.... :/ im trying now to make autoindex in hastables

Last edited:
Level 8
okay update!
i switched the AutoIndex to Hashtable, and the dds still stopped and the enemys got healed... i realy dont know how to fix this.. someone have an idea?

edit
:"AutoIndex error: Code outside AutoIndex altered Rune's index."
"AutoIndex error: Atu Rune and Shodai Hokage now have the same index."

i know where the second error comes from.... but i dont even know what the **** "Atu Rune" should be... i dont have a unit named "Atu Rune"
and becasue of the first error... i dont have a unit named "Rune".... wait... EDIT AGAIN: i have 6 runes with the name "rune" but with editor suffix.. could this be a thing... that the autoindex cant handle 6 units thats named the same? (but arent the same)

Last edited:
Level 8
well yeah i know that they arent visible ingame. but they got all the name "rune" thats why i asked.... i dont know what to do.... it still doesnt work.... i tryd many things now.. deactivatet things.... tryd to check errors. etc.... i dont get it.. AARAGGGHH

Level 14
So, what happens if you disable AutoIndex? Then the DDS should work, right? Test this then you know at least for sure that the problem is caused by AutoIndex.

After that you can disable all triggers that could be related to the issue and reenable trigger by trigger until the problem appears again. Then you have isolated the problematic trigger. Once you got there, post the code of this trigger.

Level 8
okay i will try this tomorrow :) thanks till now for your help guys <3
Edit: just testet it now: i deactivatet the AutoIndex, annnd.... ITS STILL BUGGY!
as soon im activating the Susanoo my chidori doesnt work anymore, and the other spells bugys at a random point i think. so its not autoindex that bugs with dds

Level 8
well i cant relase my map here... and i thought somebody knows why the dds stops ...
its not becasue of the AutoIndex. and i dont get any erors from the DDS but i saw that the DDS starts again after my lanecreeps were spawned. so the dds stops at spelling but works after some minutes again.. does anyone have an idea? :/

Level 14
Well, while looking at your map I found still several "disable trigger" lines although you said you removed them/deactivated them. But they were there and active. So maybe take a close look again through all your triggers if you somewhere disable an onDamage trigger.

Then again: Disable all onDamage triggers except for this one and see if the error still happens. If not, reactivate the onDamage triggers step by step and try to find out which one is causing problems.

Level 8
i only importet the dds on sasuke! the other heros dont use it. soe it doesnt matter if i turn the triggers off or not. i only test the system with sasuke.

Level 14
i only importet the dds on sasuke! the other heros dont use it. soe it doesnt matter if i turn the triggers off or not. i only test the system with sasuke.

God, do you want help or not? Then do what I said, there will be no easy solution to this problem, and thats because the map is a total mess. Its just in a non-maintainable state.

You said that you took care about the installation rules of the system and that you read the documentation, but thats just not true:

• You still deactivate the onDamage trigger in various triggers. Don't do that.
  • You add runed bracers ability to units although you said that you don't (compare for example the "Raiton no Yoroi" trigger). That is not allowed with this system.
  • You use functions like GetEventDamageSource() in triggers that are no onDamage handlers at all - those functions are event-response functions, they won't work the way you use them.
  • Your map is full of memory leaks, no wounder it crashes after an hour of gameplay, thats not the DDS to blame.

It seems you didn't understand many of the systems you implemented and even worse ignored error messages like the one from AutoIndex. You should always try to fix errors before implementing new functionality.

Level 8
blub

God, do you want help or not? Then do what I said, there will be no easy solution to this problem, and thats because the map is a total mess. Its just in a non-maintainable state.

You said that you took care about the installation rules of the system and that you read the documentation, but thats just not true:

• You still deactivate the onDamage trigger in various triggers. Don't do that.

I did this becasue i dont use them to test the DDS, i first wantet to test the DDS on SASUKE before i change EVERY trigger in my map and its buggy. then i have a big problem. thats why i did the dds only on sasuke and im testing it on my sasuke. ONLY ON SASUKE I DONT USEOTHER HEROS. SO OTHER ONDAMAGE WITH NO DDS WILL NOT BE ACTIVATET
  • You add runed bracers ability to units although you said that you don't (compare for example the "Raiton no Yoroi" trigger). That is not allowed with this system.

its becasue I DONT use raikage as test. i use ONLY SASUKE. so there will be no raikage with runed bracers ingame.. and no other hero too. Sasuke dont use runed bracers..
  • You use functions like GetEventDamageSource() in triggers that are no onDamage handlers at all - those functions are event-response functions, they won't work the way you use them.

oh realy? tell me where? ...
  • Your map is full of memory leaks, no wounder it crashes after an hour of gameplay, thats not the DDS to blame.

here same.. tell me where? i took care of all memory leaks... -.-

It seems you didn't understand many of the systems you implemented and even worse ignored error messages like the one from AutoIndex. You should always try to fix errors before implementing new functionality.

i dont even get error messages ingame so how should i ignore them? i never got a error message...

i added the dds on sasuke and i only test the dds with sasujke. i dont play another hero which is suing the wrong settups for dds. dont you get it? its only set up for sasuke. not for orochimaru, not for raikage, not for every other hero. only for sasuke.

but well, i make a copy of the map and change the whole map for the dds. if its still buggy you can take a look for my set ups etc. only if you want....

uhh 1 question... should i make the ondamage triggers active forever? or should i only activate them if i need them...

Level 14
I'm getting tired...

I did this becasue i dont use them to test the DDS, i first wantet to test the DDS on SASUKE before i change EVERY trigger in my map and its buggy. then i have a big problem. thats why i did the dds only on sasuke and im testing it on my sasuke. ONLY ON SASUKE I DONT USEOTHER HEROS. SO OTHER ONDAMAGE WITH NO DDS WILL NOT BE ACTIVATET

And in your Sasuke trigger (namely in "Susanoo Loop") you deactivate the DDS and reacitvate it again in your trigger Susanoo. Writing everything in capital case won't make it more correct man, just look at your own trigger.

oh realy? tell me where? ...

In many triggers... "Kakuan Nitten Suishu Extra Damage" for example or "Gouken Ryu Damage Take" or many more.

i dont even get error messages ingame so how should i ignore them? i never got a error message...

Compile your map in Debug Mode... you use vJass systems so you can easily switch to debug mode to get those error messages.

Level 8
I'm getting tired...

And in your Sasuke trigger (namely in "Susanoo Loop") you deactivate the DDS and reacitvate it again in your trigger Susanoo. Writing everything in capital case won't make it more correct man, just look at your own trigger.

of course i used it in the map i sent you. that was before you told me to remove them.... now i have them all removed in sasuke triggers... and it still bugs

In many triggers... "Kakuan Nitten Suishu Extra Damage" for example or "Gouken Ryu Damage Take" or many more.

i dont even use GetEventDamageSource() in "Gouken Ryu Damage Take".... and in "Kakuan Nitten Suishu Extra Damage" i use damage source becasue Hahsirama (who is the damage source) should deal extra damage to the target. whats the problem there? these are ondamage triggers ... events were added by units entering the map....

Compile your map in Debug Mode... you use vJass systems so you can easily switch to debug mode to get those error messages.

yeah i searched the whole script from AutoIndex but i realy didnt find anything to turn the debug mode on... i only found this text:

JASS:
//If you turn on debug mode, AutoIndex will be able to display several
// helpful error messages. The following issues will be detected:
//   -Passing a removed or decayed unit to GetUnitId
//   -Code outside of AutoIndex has overwritten a unit's UserData value.
//   -GetUnitId was used on a filtered unit (a unit you don't want indexed).
"

i didnt saw any boolean to change from false to true or something else...

im still working to change every trigger into the dds system.... so you cant complain that im using runed bracers for heros i dont even use for tests or something like that...

Level 14
of course i used it in the map i sent you. that was before you told me to remove them.... now i have them all removed in sasuke triggers... and it still bugs

Then why you ask something like:

uhh 1 question... should i make the ondamage triggers active forever? or should i only activate them if i need them...

If you never deactivate it, the trigger stays of course active for the whole game (which is intended).

i dont even use GetEventDamageSource() in "Gouken Ryu Damage Take".... and in "Kakuan Nitten Suishu Extra Damage" i use damage source becasue Hahsirama (who is the damage source) should deal extra damage to the target.

That was just one example, somewhere you use GetEventDamageSource(), but thats not important because damage source is also an event response.

whats the problem there? these are ondamage triggers ... events were added by units entering the map....

Thats not true. If you look at your compiled mapscript you will notice that those triggers are never registered to the DDS, not even to any onDamage trigger at all. Where exactly do you think they are added, you are mistaken something here.

yeah i searched the whole script from AutoIndex but i realy didnt find anything to turn the debug mode on... i only found this text:

Debug-Mode is has nothing to do with AutoIndex. In the Trigger Editor main menu click on "JassHelper->Debug Mode" to enable debug mode then you should get the same error messages.

here same.. tell me where? i took care of all memory leaks... -.-

You don't null anything at all, and that in many periodic loops that run within 0.03 seconds... With each such loop you create 33 memory leaks per second and you have a lot of those loops. There are more things, go again carefully over those triggers and read some tutorials about memory leaks.

im still working to change every trigger into the dds system.... so you cant complain that im using runed bracers for heros i dont even use for tests or something like that...

Thats not enough, you also have to report which things you already tried out to solve the problem. Then we could avoid missunderstandings like the one with the deactivation of the trigger, because I can only judge about the things I see in the map you sent to me.

Level 8
abcd
Then why you ask something like:

If you never deactivate it, the trigger stays of course active for the whole game (which is intended).

no i mean. if i use susanoo, i turn on the ondamage for susanoo. if susanoo time is over (15 secs) i turn it off. (becasue i dont need it atm) (but i could let it on becasue it will only run actions if the susanoo is active (boolean check))

That was just one example, somewhere you use GetEventDamageSource(), but thats not important because damage source is also an event response.

i dont get it.... the event is " xUnit takes damage". so im using GetEventDamageSource(). whats wrong with it? >.<

Thats not true. If you look at your compiled mapscript you will notice that those triggers are never registered to the DDS, not even to any onDamage trigger at all. Where exactly do you think they are added, you are mistaken something here.

they are not registered into dds. but they had the event "xunit get damage".
i made "a unit enters map"--> "Add unit to ondamage" for my heros. but i turned it off for DDS.

Debug-Mode is has nothing to do with AutoIndex. In the Trigger Editor main menu click on "JassHelper->Debug Mode" to enable debug mode then you should get the same error messages.

aaah here we goo xD thanks for that ^^ Edit: just testet the gane. i dont get errors....

You don't null anything at all, and that in many periodic loops that run within 0.03 seconds... With each such loop you create 33 memory leaks per second and you have a lot of those loops. There are more things, go again carefully over those triggers and read some tutorials about memory leaks.

wtf... is this necessary in GUI"? what should i null for you?? Set Caster = no unit or what? btw Set Caster= Null.. What kind of variables do you exactly mean? becasue you only null local variables.... or im wrong?

Thats not enough, you also have to report which things you already tried out to solve the problem. Then we could avoid missunderstandings like the one with the deactivation of the trigger, because I can only judge about the things I see in the map you sent to me.

well i turned off the AutoIndex and the DDS still turned off sometimes. but turned on again for some reason. and then turned off again. it turns off for 100% if i use my Susanoo and then my chidori in susanoo.

im importing now the dds on every ondamage i have in my map so every trigger which event was "unit gets damage" will now have the event for the dds.

Last edited:
Level 14
no i mean. if i use susanoo, i turn on the ondamage for susanoo. if susanoo time is over (15 secs) i turn it off. (becasue i dont need it atm) (but i could let it on becasue it will only run actions if the susanoo is active (boolean check))

No! Not "I could let it on" you must let it on! How often do I have to repeat this?

i dont get it.... the event is " xUnit takes damage". so im using GetEventDamageSource() . whats wrong with it? >.<

they are not registered into dds. but they had the event "xunit get damage".
i made "a unit enters map"--> "Add unit to ondamage" for my heros. but i turned it off for DDS.

This is not allowed in every DDS available. You must use the DDS to register damage, nothing else. And those triggers have no event and there is nowhere a registration for them. So if you removed them for testing you have to tell me this. How should I know what is wrong because you removed it temporary for testing and what is really a problem? Its not fun helping you this way.

wtf... is this necessary in GUI"? what should i null for you?? Set Caster = no unit or what? btw Set Caster= Null.. What kind of variables do you exactly mean?

Why should it be neccessary in Jass but not in GUI? You have tons of of such leaks.

well i turned off the AutoIndex and the DDS still turned off sometimes. but turned on again for some reason. and then turned off again. it turns off for 100% if i use my Susanoo and then my chidori in susanoo.

Appart from all the other problems, I think I found the problem:

• Susanoo Damage Take
    • Ereignisse
    • Bedingungen
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Bedingungen
          • Sasuke_Susanoo_Activatet Gleich True
          • source Gleich Caster_Sasuke_1
          • damageType Gleich PHYSICAL
    • Aktionen
Don't use Conditions in onDamage triggers. If they are not fullfilled, the system won't work. Use an if instead:

• Chidori Damage Take
    • Ereignisse
    • Bedingungen
    • Aktionen
        • 'IF'-Bedingungen
          • Sasuke_Chidori_Activatet Gleich True
          • source Gleich Caster_Sasuke_2
          • damageType Gleich PHYSICAL
        • 'THEN'-Aktionen
          • -------- Your Code here --------
        • 'ELSE'-Aktionen
Fix this, then it might work.

Level 8
well not at all... it still bugs. i let the ondamage triggers onn, for anytime. i dont turned them off or on. but what i dont get is.. if i use my chidori before or after susanoo it will work fine. but if susanoo is activatet it doesnt work... i think its realy the damagetype = physycal check. i turn this off now and test this again wait for me to edit

edit: still bugs. if i check for physycal damage or magical damage.. doesnt matter... chidori just wont work if susanoo is activatet which doesnt make sense

and healing is still there but it works a little bit better now...

Last edited:
Level 14
Well, I already told you what to fix first in your map... Remove all the memory leaks, remove the damage event responses from the triggers which are no onDamage triggers, remove all the conditions in the onDamage triggers and put them in IF-Blocks, remove all your "Turn Off - trigger xy" which relate to onDamage triggers and so on and so forth.

Once you made all those changes, try again and if it still fails send me the map which includes all those changes again.

About the debug mode: Which version of JassHelper are you using? You can use this script to check for debug mode:

JASS:
scope DebugTest initializer onInit
    private function onInit takes nothing returns nothing
        static if DEBUG_MODE then
            call BJDebugMsg("Debug Mode is ON!")
        else
            call BJDebugMsg("Debug Mode is OFF!")
        endif
    endfunction
endscope

What does this script show you on map start?

Level 8
the script is telling me that the debug mode is on. but still i dont get any errors xD
well. im still working on the triggers. i was at my girlfriend over the weekend . sooo the next 1-2 days i will send you the map again if it still dont work

Level 8
I found out which trigger casued the bug! and i dont get it. its so stupid..

well.. this is the trigger which cause the dds to stop

• Remove Invul
    • Ereignisse
      • Zeit - Elapsed game time is 60.00 seconds
    • Bedingungen
    • Aktionen
      • Spiel - Display to (All players) the text: KABUMM
      • -------- Amegakure Tower --------
      • Einheit - Remove Unverwundbar (Neutral) from |cff4D2903Akatsuki Alliance|r Tower 1 0065 <gen>
      • Einheit - Remove Unverwundbar (Neutral) from |cff4D2903Akatsuki Alliance|r Tower 1 0106 <gen>
      • Einheit - Remove Unverwundbar (Neutral) from |cff4D2903Akatsuki Alliance|r Tower 1 0069 <gen>
      • -------- konohagakure Tower --------
      • Einheit - Remove Unverwundbar (Neutral) from |cff0F6145Konoha Alliance|r Tower 1 0198 <gen>
      • Einheit - Remove Unverwundbar (Neutral) from |cff0F6145Konoha Alliance|r Tower 1 0104 <gen>
      • Einheit - Remove Unverwundbar (Neutral) from |cff0F6145Konoha Alliance|r Tower 1 0077 <gen>
      • Custom script: call DestroyTrigger( GetTriggeringTrigger() )
i just remove the invul from the towers at second 60. after 60 secs the "KABUMM" displays and no more dds amounts will be showed. anyone have an idea why this happens just becasue i remove invul? ...

Edit:Well forgett that. but i found something else. i deactivatet every trigger with the event : time is 60 seconds. and it still stopped. so it have todo something with a trigger that starts after 60 secs. only problem is that i deactivatet every trigger of that.

Edit2: well i found another thing... every 60 secs the dds stops for every unit that is still in the map. but if new unit enters the game then the dds works again, but only for the new units. and again only for 60 seconds. if a unit stays longer then 60 secs in the map then he goes out of the dds.
and i think its this line here "set udg_TRIGGER_CLEANUP_PERIOD = 60.0"

nsaw for search

Last edited:
Level 14
Edit2: well i found another thing... every 60 secs the dds stops for every unit that is still in the map. but if new unit enters the game then the dds works again, but only for the new units. and again only for 60 seconds. if a unit stays longer then 60 secs in the map then he goes out of the dds.
and i think its this line here "set udg_TRIGGER_CLEANUP_PERIOD = 60.0"

This was the critical hint.

Indeed it seems that bj_mapInitialPlayableArea returns a zero rect in some cases, which was also the case in your map. Once I replaced it with GetWorldBounds(), everything worked fine. I made a small Update to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.