1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Icon Contest #14 - Seven Deadly Sins is out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  11. The music contest has been revived! Vote for your favourite theme in the Music Contest #5 Theme Poll
    Dismiss Notice

Attachment Maker

Discussion in 'Requests' started by TheWhiteWolf, Apr 8, 2012.

1. TheWhiteWolf

TheWhiteWolf
    Attachment Maker

Introduction

If you need a model of a sword for your RPG, but can't find anything that fits your idea, or when you see really cool armor in WoW and think 'God I would want to have this model' , what do you do? Try to make it yourself, or post it to Request forum where someone will, hopefully, do it for you?
    Well, you do not have to do that anymore.
    From now on, every single piece of epic equipment you want to be made, will be made by me.
    All you have to do is fill out this form, post here, and wait few days until I finish it.

Form

Type: (sword, axe, mace, hammer, armor, helmet, shoulders, bow......)
    Size: (tiny, small, medium, big, huge...)
    Concept: (a picture or a link where I will see the model you want me to make)
    Colors: (what colors or textures should I use)

Team

There is no team, just me :)
    But, I could start hiring people.
    If you are interested, post here what you know to do (mesh-making, texturing...).

Proof

Do not really have too much proof, but... here is some:
    Spine of the Thousand Cuts
    Troll Hunting Bow
    Spiked Mace

2. eubz

eubz
    Good luck on this.

3. TheWhiteWolf

TheWhiteWolf
    Thanks, bro :D