• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Art Enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Hello guys.

I'm working on a harry potter fanfiction for my girlfriend (cheesy I know, but she's absolutely in love with the franchise)

I created a new magic-school and a new house based on her personality and name. To do some fan-service I created a new shield with her favourite animal on it (a lynx). But my drawing skills are limited (see the result attached).

What I need would be an enhanced and/or redone version of the banner I made in the style of the already existing houses:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...sHouses.png/revision/latest?cb=20130217164728

The wood would need to be in a soft brown colour, the lynx in it's natural color and the features (red in gryfindor, blue in ravenclaw, yellow in hufflepuff and s in slytherin) should be a light blue in my banner.

Feel free to redo and or remake it as you see it fitting (my lynx for example looks awful, as long as the name, the general style is kept and the style of the already existing houses is imitated.

There also needs to be a some kind of pattern behind the lynx as the other houses have. Feel free to choose something you see fitting here.

Reputation and even maybe a small amount of money (we'll talk about that in person then) will be your reward.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• LeonorWappen.jpg
    LeonorWappen.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.