1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Icon Contest #14 - Seven Deadly Sins is out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice

A wall to go with a Tile

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Systemfre1, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Systemfre1

Systemfre1
    Hey all.
    I have a tile here and I want a wall to go with it.
    [​IMG]

So if anyone would be so kind as to find or make a wall for it please.

Note that this isn't the finished tile :p I didn't want anyone to steal it.

2. Atticus

Atticus
    Do you want a doodad wall or a retextured blizzard cliff?

3. eubz

eubz
    So, PM someone who can create a wall for you and then send him the tile so he can use it as skin.

4. Systemfre1

Systemfre1
    Thats pretty much what I will do :p

@Atticus A doodad wall would be easier than a blizzard cliff. it would also look alot better.

I don't really need someone to make one as much as UV-map onto a already made wall. there is a human campaign wall somewhere I wanted to use that but it doesn't go very well with this texture D:

5. Systemfre1

Systemfre1
  6. sonofjay

sonofjay
    What kind of wall do you want? You said you don't want the generic wall, so what kind of wall? Image?

:psmile:

7. Systemfre1

Systemfre1
    Just a plain rectangle sorta doodad with a texture that goes with the tile (or the tiles texture)