• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

伟大的作者,我是来自CN的一名玩家

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
可以给我你的邮箱吗,这样可以方便联系。可以吗谢谢
[email protected] 这是我的邮箱 原谅我的中文,对英文的。。。有点头疼。。

Can you give me your email, so it can be convenient to contact. OK? Thank you
[email protected] this is my email... Forgive me for my Chinese,..... A bit of a headache..:vw_love:

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Hmm... Despite of where you come from, I'm sure you are Chinese because you type Chinese language instead of typing English language here.

I advice you to read site rules. This is an English only website. Start to read here: *

Other languages are not allowed, please don't break rules. Also I advice you to learn English hard. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
You posted on the main page. You sent me emails. You sent me PMs. You sent me VMs. Now you make threads in the Hosted Project Page. I do not understand you, ok? I am sorry, but I don't speak Chinese and no matter how many times you try it, I still won't understand you. Please stop these attempts. If you somehow express yourself in proper English where I can understand you, I'd gladly talk with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.