1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Take part in a Futuristic musical experience with our very own Music Contest. The 5th edition has finally arrived after a long time.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Dismiss Notice

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Grievous1, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akheny

akheny
    cant wait to play the map:grin:

2. sengjung123

sengjung123
    hii monty~ <3

ok back to topic. hope the betatesting is out soon. its abit delayed, but its ok. its worth the wait, after playing with arcadia 2 repeatedly. never got bored. :p

3. RiotZ

RiotZ
    *Recommended for players 15+

4. sengjung123

sengjung123
    im 16+... this year 17.

5. Grievous1

Grievous1
    Ofcourse it reads a little bit funny :) but I think I must say that thing because some things are harder than wc3 itself or looking strange. But its just a recommendation. I hope I found right words with my silly english. ^^

6. RiotZ

RiotZ
    Commend means something totally different, it's a word that I can't really describe in English...

I believe a similar word in German is Empfehlen. Google translate also confirms this.

7. Grievous1

Grievous1
    I know I forgot the "re" finally I have fixxed that. Anway thank you very much. :)

8. Conlan

Conlan
    You once said you inspired from my map, so I'm really excited right now, want to see how far this can go!

9. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael
    Grievous, I think we will be picking this one after all:
    [​IMG]
    ;P
    Bear with us, I know it's very frustrating to still not see any progress on our side, but hopefully this weekend!

10. Grievous1

Grievous1
    @Conlan: Yeah that is still true :) your Unholy Invasion inspired me a lot. Thanks.

@Vengeancekael: Ok... then not anymore your choosed picture? xD and no problem its not really frustating for me I'm still happy about that my projcet has been choosen for the hosted project section its more for me a honor than something else which could be frustrating. :) Anyway thanks for the information.

11. RiotZ

RiotZ
    Congratulations.

12. Rui

Rui
    Actually, I've just been trying to catch you in the Chat so I can point you to the forums, which are hidden right now.

13. Bugz

Bugz
    Congratz on getting hosted!:) I am sure you will make a great example in the section.

14. indomitable1319

indomitable1319
    Sorry Grievous1, for being really silent on this thread.
    I've just been watching everybody post here, just observing, not even saying a thing.

But, my point is that I'd like to say congratulations for getting the project hosted! :D
    I know that you put a lot of work into this project and it deserves getting hosted. :)
    And of course, I will still be a beta tester if you want me to; I would love to help this project in any way. :)

15. HolyFireX

HolyFireX
    You're kinda like the late Steve making sure it's perfect before release.

Maybe holding a press conference as well?

"We will be releasing(or is it shipping?) the Paranoia in black and white."

Anyway good luck and I will be waiting for you release.

16. Grievous1

Grievous1
    Thanks for the Congratulations. :) Finally this project got his own hosted project forum at the hiveworkshop... and this is giant honor for me at this point I specialy want to thank the staff and ofcourse the followers! :D Currently we are working hard on a release trailer and the annoying bugs. Finally here a new little screenshot where I'm siting in an driving APC with my team mates. Please don't forget to visit us under the the hosted project forums http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/warcraft-iii-paranoia-132/ Have a nice day! :D

[​IMG]

17. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael
    Oooh I bet that's in the intro :D looks cool

18. DEAD FiSH

DEAD FiSH
    That`s briefing in the APC before the mission in the factory after the introduction in the military base.
    I played the original Paranoia.

19. Grievous1

Grievous1
    You are able to chat with your mates in this APC. :D

20. BlackRangerXIII

BlackRangerXIII
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.