• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's Your favorite WoW Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
How can you say that?The custom campaign are keep them alive.The story from wow must pass to w3.

That Is right. But how many campaigns do we have who had Such quality and Story?
~5!
WC 3 Needs lore, a HUGE Lore that Makes the Campaign more realistic. (Though magic is not realistic) and WoW Has such lore. Also, TCO Had another huge lore. So, We are Descending cause we don't have much Campaigns with High quality and Good lore. The Ones who promised such are either Cancelled (Legends of Arkain) or Under Progress. (Who will be cancelled Later)

Level 8
Warcraft is not anymore so populare but the problem is because of so much game with only violence and nothink to think warcraft 3 needs a little effort but others game required from player only the primitive instinct.
And don't be upseet for Legend of Arkain this is it we cannot do nothink about his decision.
Forsaken too has started 3 campaigns bot no one is finished ,Tides of war will never have a finished story and i really don't get why he let pond cause nobody will take his project so ............Whats the ideea do not care???????????

Level 11
Warcraft is not anymore so populare but the problem is because of so much game with only violence and nothink to think warcraft 3 needs a little effort but others game required from player only the primitive instinct.
And don't be upseet for Legend of Arkain this is it we cannot do nothink about his decision.
Forsaken too has started 3 campaigns bot no one is finished ,Tides of war will never have a finished story and i really don't get why he let pond cause nobody will take his project so ............Whats the ideea do not care???????????
No one probably told you, but I took over Tides of War 2.0, even ask Forsaken.

Level 24
Also the post says WoW music but it does not mention that the music has to be from the game so here's two for you, the Luckydo Rap and Don't let the tards get you down. :D

Last edited:
Level 3
For me it'd have to be:

Naxxramas Military Quarter

Halls of Lightning

Iron Dwarf music (northrend)

Ashenvale (vanilla)

Eversong Woods

Storm Peaks

Iron Docks

Netherstorm

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Good choice Grizzly Hills has such good music.

True but it's nothing epic that I can relate the music too. I guess I think like "The good ol' days when I quested there for a few hours", compared to My son Arthas which makes me remember the (almost) whole wc3 story line + WotLK story line + lich king death cinematic and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.