• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What would you ask Blizzard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
If you could ask Blizzard any question about WoW gameplay or lore related what would that question be?

My question would be when are we going to see the Dragon Aspects again, they really had a disappointing ending in patch 4.3?

Level 25
If you could ask Blizzard any question about WoW gameplay or lore related what would that question be?

My question would be when are we going to see the Dragon Aspects again, they really had a disappointing ending in patch 4.3?

I'd ask them how many Old Gods there are on Azeroth (alive), and where they are. I'm sick of all this speculation..

Anyway, we know what one aspect has been up too since then (Kalec's been getting in oooonnnnn), and Wrathion too (if you count him an aspect), but I agree that it feels kinda odd with some of Azeroth's most powerful beings just sitting around watching the world burn around them.

Level 24
I'd ask them how many Old Gods there are on Azeroth (alive), and where they are. I'm sick of all this speculation..

All sources say that there are five yet we haven't gotten any actual confirmation.

Anyway, we know what one aspect has been up too since then (Kalec's been getting in oooonnnnn), and Wrathion too (if you count him an aspect), but I agree that it feels kinda odd with some of Azeroth's most powerful beings just sitting around watching the world burn around them.

Yeah, I understand why they didn't go to Draenor, having them stranded there could have disastrous consequences but why weren't they there do battle Y'Shaarj? I was hoping that what transpired in Dawn of the Aspects would have been a wake up call for them but sadly they still have the damn thing on snooze.

Level 24
I would ask that Dalaran will become the new capital of he high elves or not. and also a lot of things about high elves because I think that blizzard forsaken them D:

High Elves where planned to be one of the original races but was later switched out for gnomes. To be quite frank I doubt they will be playable since Blood Elves are already playable. I do however hope that we do get to see more of the High Elves, I would like to see Vereesa become the elected leader of their forces. That could end in a really great story with Sylvanas going out of her way to hurt her sister in retaliation for what Vereesa did to her. Pretty much anything that involves the Windrunner sisters has my support.

Level 25
High Elves where planned to be one of the original races but was later switched out for gnomes. To be quite frank I doubt they will be playable since Blood Elves are already playable. I do however hope that we do get to see more of the High Elves, I would like to see Vereesa become the elected leader of their forces. That could end in a really great story with Sylvanas going out of her way to hurt her sister in retaliation for what Vereesa did to her. Pretty much anything that involves the Windrunner sisters has my support.

I know this is kind of off-topic, but I would like to see high elves as a playable subrace for humans, if Blizzard ever decides to implement subraces, as the argument that players wouldn't be able to distinguish friend from foe was invalidated after pandaren were introduced as a neutral faction, and because there isn't really anything else that would work as a subrace for humans.

Level 5
I would ask the following:

Dear Blizzard,

Why do RNG-based Jay Wilson'ing of Draenor because Karabor and Bladespire for Ashran and thousands of man hours spent on Twitter-feeding my stat reroller and daily cooldown gating of Versatility Versatility Versatility Versatility Demonology nerfs if Arthas' horse is Invincible why can I see it filthy dumb melee scum [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] into flying how muh wurld PvP outside garrisons when crafting yields Versatility and Versatility more game design choices through Thrall hurling the Doomhammer from Orgrimmar stealing the kill on Illidan, Kil'jaeden, and Arthas even before Deathwing and the transformation into Green Jesus.

Also Garithos did nothing wrong.

Level 18
Razosh said:
High Elves where planned to be one of the original races but was later switched out for gnomes.

gnomes !? Noooooooooooooo

chr2 said:
because there isn't really anything else that would work as a subrace for humans.

What about vrykuls ?

Razoch said:
That could end in a really great story with Sylvanas going out of her way to hurt her sister in retaliation for what Vereesa did to her

What did vereea did to her ?

ChaosWyrm said:

garithos was a racist human who take care only for his race, it is for that that he has ben killed. He has been had by Sylvanas because of his naïvety. However it's one of my favorite character :)

Level 24

Seems like we will never be friends, glory to the sin'dorei.

gnomes !? Noooooooooooooo

I share in your agony, I would much rather have both sin'dorei and quel'dorei as playable characters than the sin'dorei and gnomes.

What did vereea did to her ?

In the novel War Crimes she and Sylvanas planned to murder Garrosh and Vereesa even wanted to join the Forsaken after the loss of Rhonin. In the last second before Garrosh was to be poisoned however she backed out and told Anduin Wrynn all about their plan and it was thwarted.

I know this is kind of off-topic, but I would like to see high elves as a playable subrace for humans, if Blizzard ever decides to implement subraces, as the argument that players wouldn't be able to distinguish friend from foe was invalidated after pandaren were introduced as a neutral faction, and because there isn't really anything else that would work as a subrace for humans.

It's not entirely off-topic as it could also be a question, "Will High Elves ever be playable?" I would like to see sub-races, High Elves especially as you could just take blood elf models and switch the eye-colour from green to blue and you have a new race. The Horde could in turn get something like forest trolls or brown orcs. None of them would require a lot of work and they would really make a difference in the community.

Level 18
In the novel War Crimes she and Sylvanas planned to murder Garrosh and Vereesa even wanted to join the Forsaken after the loss of Rhonin. In the last second before Garrosh was to be poisoned however she backed out and told Anduin Wrynn all about their plan and it was thwarted.

no you tell me the story and I will by the book D:

It's not entirely off-topic as it could also be a question, "Will High Elves ever be playable?" I would like to see sub-races, High Elves especially as you could just take blood elf models and switch the eye-colour from green to blue and you have a new race. The Horde could in turn get something like forest trolls or brown orcs. None of them would require a lot of work and they would really make a difference in the community.

Forest troll and high elves would be a great addition to wow universe because of their hatred, perhaps an expension "Green Hatred" or "Children of the Sun" .... no, i'm just dreaming XD

Level 3
1. Why did we have to kill Illidan?
2. Why prince Keal'thas decided to forsake everything and turn to Kill'Jaden?
3. What's the current state of Outland and Northrend?
4. Will we ever get revamp zones of Azuremyst isle, Bloodmyst isle, Eversong woods and Ghoustland?
5. Now that Horde is driven out of Ashenvale (lorewise), will Night Elves lunch retalliation on Orcs and Trolls in Barrens?
6. What's the current status of the Army of Light. We know that Draenai, Narru and Blood Elves (Night Elves and Humans?) are reccruted, but what about the other races?
7. Why are Naga sane? Shouldn't be that those who serve Old Golds become insane (if they are not already).
8. If Burning Legion attacks now, will Naga rejoin them, or will they stay loyal to the Old Golds?
9. Will we ever have expansion or story where we actually ultimatly lose?
10. Can Broken return to their former selves and reconnect to the Light?

Level 24
Why prince Keal'thas decided to forsake everything and turn Kill'Jaden?

Because Illidan promised him unlimited magical power to help Keal'Thas and his people control their urges. This is believed to be the Reliquary of the Lost but in the end Illidan refused to give this source to Keal'Thas. As for why Keal'Thas choose Kil'Jaiden specifically, Keal'Thas only cared about holding his urges under control and didn't really care how he did that.

What's the current state of Outland and Northrend?

Outland is still plagued by Illidan's demons, warlocks talked this over and said that if Illidan was truly gone then his demons would also be gone. As for Northrend we don't know a lot.

Will we ever get revamp zones of Azuremyst isle, Bloodmyst isle, Eversong woods and Ghoustland?
Now that Ho

This has been asked in past BlizzCons and Blizzard don't seem to have any plans for revisiting and of the Kalimdor or Eastern Kingdoms zones.

Level 3
Because Illidan promised him unlimited magical power to help Keal'Thas and his people control their urges. This is believed to be the Reliquary of the Lost but in the end Illidan refused to give this source to Keal'Thas. As for why Keal'Thas choose Kil'Jaiden specifically, Keal'Thas only cared about holding his urges under control and didn't really care how he did that.

My problem with whole Keal'thas ending is that it didn't had to happen that way. Thing is that in wc3, he was rational, very smart and very loyal. In Burning Crusade, Illidan actually gave him fel crystals, that we can find everywhere where are the Blood Elves. I know that those crystals empowered Blood Elves and thanks to them Quel'thalas is restored. Keal could simply return to his land if he was unhappy with Illidan agenda (trough the portal or with Tempest keep). Also Illidan didn't gave him Reliquari of power BECAUSE Keal defected to the Burning Legion. Speaking of power, Illidan gave both crystals that were part of the Well of Enernety to Lady Vashj and prince Keal. However, the thing that REALLY bothers me is that Keal'thas attacked his own poeple. Trough out whole his life, he secrufised everything for his people only to end up invading them like crazy fanatic? Even in Tempest keep his last words were "For Quel'thalas".

Someone asked the same question on Blizzcon (2011 I think) and they said they will publish a story about Keal where they will explain his downfall and defection. This was in 2011 and was sopouse to be featherd in Blood of the Highborne, but the story (which was great btw) was about Liadrin and Lor'themar.

Level 18
7. Why are Naga sane? Shouldn't be that those who serve Old Golds become insane (if they are not already).

I agree, blizzard need an expansion about nagas :)

8. If Burning Legion attacks now, will Naga rejoin them, or will they stay loyal to the Old Golds?

I don't think nagas will join the burning legion because they are their old enemies, it's by their fault that night elves became nagas.

9. Will we ever have expansion or story where we actually ultimatly lose?

please no D:

10. Can Broken return to their former selves and reconnect to the Light?

I think not ... but they can connect to chamanistics forces.

And I never knew that nagas were allies with old gods D:

Level 9
I would ask the following:

Dear Blizzard,

Why do RNG-based Jay Wilson'ing of Draenor because Karabor and Bladespire for Ashran and thousands of man hours spent on Twitter-feeding my stat reroller and daily cooldown gating of Versatility Versatility Versatility Versatility Demonology nerfs if Arthas' horse is Invincible why can I see it filthy dumb melee scum [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] into flying how muh wurld PvP outside garrisons when crafting yields Versatility and Versatility more game design choices through Thrall hurling the Doomhammer from Orgrimmar stealing the kill on Illidan, Kil'jaeden, and Arthas even before Deathwing and the transformation into Green Jesus.

Garithos did nothing wrong? Then you will be my eternal enemy. Garithos did shitton of stuff wrong. Punished Elves for accepting help from nagas. Garithos should have punished himself for joining the Burning Legion and later helping the Forsaken.

Level 24
Oh ive got a question for Blizzard. Why the fuck i cant play Warcraft 3 anymore? Damn thing tells me that warcraft 3 cant utilize directx. And i did check and i have directx 11 and everything so wtf?

I assume that you have a Operative System that does not function with WarCraft III.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
1. Why don't you make wc4 you lazy bitches.

2. Why did you decide to make dragons pretty powerless after the cataclysm? This is just a giant disappointment. I am fine with the Dragon Aspects losing their power, I don't give a damn. But I heard something that the dragons are no longer able to breeds, so in time they will become extinct.

Level 9
1. Why don't you make wc4 you lazy bitches.

2. Why did you decide to make dragons pretty powerless after the cataclysm? This is just a giant disappointment. I am fine with the Dragon Aspects losing their power, I don't give a damn. But I heard something that the dragons are no longer able to breeds, so in time they will become extinct.
They dont make Wc4, because of WoW.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Bullshit. "Enough Money"?, a company can't earn enough money. Blizzard could hire 5000 new employees without losing 0.0001% of their overall wealth. They are developing 5 games at the same time, 6 more wouldn't make a big difference.

I am pretty sure it's because wc4 would draw some players away from WoW so it's a slight loss in money since they would have gotten those $ anyway. But I still think it's a lame reason.

edit: I wont bring it further myself, if you bother to reply to this I will read it. But I wont give another reply.

Level 5
What if the BC developers actually put the bones of Alleria and Turalyon somewhere in Outland and we're just yet to find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.