• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Character would you want to see make a return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Sadly it is out of Blizzards control to enforce Leeroy Jenkins to start playing WoW again. But the good news is that he did make a comeback in Hearthstone.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
inb4 nerf.

on topic: I'd like to see more of ysera, she has been in the background most of the time.

Alextrasza was the lead aspect in cataclysm and was also a npc of semi importance in WotLK.
Deathwing was obviously featured in cataclysm
Malygos was a raid boss in WotLK and his successor played a major role in the destruction of Theramore.
Nozdormu is featured in the end time dungeon, even if we don't see him in person the whole caverns of time is kind of featuring him.

Ysera got nothing in game though. I think she starts a quest or two in mount hyjal but that's about it.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I don't like the thought of any class/race entering the emerald dream so I'd rather not have that as an option.

The dream must not be changed, so building cities / camps is out of the question, so how can you even have it as a zone?. Also how would a warrior enter the emerald dream? It takes years of training before a druid can reach into the dream.

Level 24
Deathwing must return. Second sundering is coming :D

Sure and while we're at it we'll just make Hogger riding Gamon the end boss of the sixth expansion. There will be one dungeon located in Mount Hyjal the best WoW zone ever. The first boss will be Illidan riding Deathwing with lava falling from the sky. There will be a debuff that reduces healing by 95% unless you hit the gong that randomly kills half the raid but gets rid of the debuff for 2 minutes. In which zombie dragons will appear and raise the lich king.

I may have been just a little sarcastic.

Level 25
Well, its too complicated. Warcraft is a game focused on the world of K'aresh conquered by a Demon Hunter named Arthas because he was corrupted by Ysera who is the father of King Grom and the husband of the Warchief of Undercity, Go'el the Life Binder. Then suddenly a once peacemaker, Garrosh Windrunner's city Dun Morogh is destroyed by the Focus Bomb made by hunters of the Sha'tar. Then a new king named Kilrogg Mashpotato became corrupted by the Liver of C'thun but is defeated and will be tried at the Valley f Trials but is freed by Kalecgos the Redeemer and made an Alternate reality of Argus and they will battle the Kings of Argus.

Level 24
Well, its too complicated. Warcraft is a game focused on the world of K'aresh conquered by a Demon Hunter named Arthas because he was corrupted by Ysera who is the father of King Grom and the husband of the Warchief of Undercity, Go'el the Life Binder. Then suddenly a once peacemaker, Garrosh Windrunner's city Dun Morogh is destroyed by the Focus Bomb made by hunters of the Sha'tar. Then a new king named Kilrogg Mashpotato became corrupted by the Liver of C'thun but is defeated and will be tried at the Valley f Trials but is freed by Kalecgos the Redeemer and made an Alternate reality of Argus and they will battle the Kings of Argus.

You left out that the kings of Argus ride on magnificent rainbow-farting unicorns and that the peacful Mannoroth is running the local orphanage clad in a crimson dress.

Level 13
Sure and while we're at it we'll just make Hogger riding Gamon the end boss of the sixth expansion. There will be one dungeon located in Mount Hyjal the best WoW zone ever. The first boss will be Illidan riding Deathwing with lava falling from the sky. There will be a debuff that reduces healing by 95% unless you hit the gong that randomly kills half the raid but gets rid of the debuff for 2 minutes. In which zombie dragons will appear and raise the lich king.

Deathwing Didnt die. He prisoned again. Sargeras can heal him. Illidan used skull of guldan + He wounded by frostmourne + he didnt die = Illdan will return to warcraft story but he will be dark Knight. He wont be enemy. He will help us for fight against Sargeras. (He hate Kil'jaiden and oder demons)

Level 24
Deathwing Didnt die. He prisoned again. Sargeras can heal him. Illidan used skull of guldan + He wounded by frostmourne + he didnt die = Illdan will return to warcraft story but he will be dark Knight. He wont be enemy. He will help us for fight against Sargeras. (He hate Kil'jaiden and oder demons)

First of all we never debated Illidan he could much likely have been more demon than Night Elf when he was slain and that would mean he might be in the Twisting Neather. In other words he might be alive.

Second of all Deathwing was obliterated he's dead, gone, in the eternal void, not a part of this world. Don't believe me here's proof.

The final battle for Azeroth began in earnest, as Deathwing continuously attempted to finish the job he started by bringing forth a second Cataclysm that will basically end the world. Each time, the Aspects step in and use their power to stop him until one final blow from the Demon Soul completely obliterates the corrupted Aspect, leaving only the remnants of his shattered armor. Portions of his metal jaw are brought to the Western Earthshrine in Orgrimmar and the Eastern Earthshrine in Stormwind to commemorate his defeat. source - WowPedia

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
He wounded by frostmourne

This actually brings up a question to my mind.. why didn't Arthas drain Illidans soul?

The blade doesn't drain the soul = Illidan is alive, why not finish him off?

Sure he was on his way to Ner'Zhul, but since the threat was removed there was no need to be -that- hasty.

Illdan will return to warcraft story but he will be dark Knight.

I seriously hope you're trolling.

Level 24
This actually brings up a question to my mind.. why didn't Arthas drain Illidans soul?

The blade doesn't drain the soul = Illidan is alive, why not finish him off?

Sure he was on his way to Ner'Zhul, but since the threat was removed there was no need to be -that- hasty.

A good question, if Illidan was more demon than Night Elf it's possible that the blade could not drain a demon's soul. This would make sense as Ner'Zhul was still under the control of the Burning Legion when the blade was forged. Why Arthas did not put his sword through Illidan's skull however, there is no logical reason. It's all just for the benefit of WoW.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
A good question, if Illidan was more demon than Night Elf it's possible that the blade could not drain a demon's soul. This would make sense as Ner'Zhul was still under the control of the Burning Legion when the blade was forged.

But Ner'Zhul was already targeted by the Burning Legion they sent Illidan after all, so harvesting his soul wouldn't really mater at that point.

Or do you mean that it's impossible for the blade to drain his soul because he is a demon?

I am basically confused if it was because of a political reason or, it just don't work.

Last edited:
Level 9

WowCrendor :3

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I said it would be logical if it couldn't be harvested yes. The sword was forged by demons so it makes sense.

Or maybe they just don't have souls..
Are+you+aware+that+doing+a+360+will+face+you+_84465b426c57c4ac5e109df62db25d17.jpg

Level 13
Arthas didnt killed illidan. Reason: His pain more powerful when he close to nerzhul. İllidan just wounded. Maiev didnt kill him. Reason:he said "If you kill me, you will be nothing" and maiev said "Its true". Illidan promised to kil jaiden "ı will kill nerzhul" he failed. He didnt return to outland. Because he was knowing kiljaiden will kill him. Now, he is hidding at somewhere in northrend.

Level 9
Arthas didnt killed illidan. Reason: His pain more powerful when he close to nerzhul. İllidan just wounded. Maiev didnt kill him. Reason:he said "If you kill me, you will be nothing" and maiev said "Its true". Illidan promised to kil jaiden "ı will kill nerzhul" he failed. He didnt return to outland. Because he was knowing kiljaiden will kill him. Now, he is hidding at somewhere in northrend.
No offense, but where have youve been living? Under a rock? He isnt in Northrend. After he got his a$$ kicked by Arthas that naga and Kael'Thas took Illidan back to Outland where they prepared for Kil'Jaedens attack, but it never came also after Illidan failed he started becoming crazy and after attacking Shattarath City Horde and Alliance decided to take him out.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
No offense, but where have youve been living? Under a rock? He isnt in Northrend. After he got his a$$ kicked by Arthas that naga and Kael'Thas took Illidan back to Outland where they prepared for Kil'Jaedens attack, but it never came also after Illidan failed he started becoming crazy and after attacking Shattarath City Horde and Alliance decided to take him out.

Troll confirmed. No need to get upset :p

Status
Not open for further replies.