• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What character(s) should Blizzard kill of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
There is one thing what is very weird. Burning Legion might be strong, but too dumb. I mean seriously why they only attack when Azeroth is not busy with anything else. Burning Legion should have attacked while Azeroth Forces were stuck fighting Deathwing.

Level 24
There is one thing what is very weird. Burning Legion might be strong, but too dumb. I mean seriously why they only attack when Azeroth is not busy with anything else. Burning Legion should have attacked while Azeroth Forces were stuck fighting Deathwing.

To be fair the Burning Legion doesn't know at what states the Old Gods or their servants are. Besides it took a legion of titans to stop the Old Gods, Sargeras might be frightened by them. So it's possible he doesn't dare to fight them on fair terms.

Level 9
To be fair the Burning Legion doesn't know at what states the Old Gods or their servants are. Besides it took a legion of titans to stop the Old Gods, Sargeras might be frightened by them. So it's possible he doesn't dare to fight them on fair terms.
Fair enough. One thing tho. If it took alot of Titans to take down an Old God then how the hell were heroes of Azeroth able to defeat Old Gods, even though they arent even close to titan powers.

Level 24
C'Thun and Yogg-Saron were both weakened a great amount and their physical bodies were destroyed before they could regain their strength.

Level 11
Wasn't the Titan's minions how defeated the Old Gods? Oh well, looks like I have to search more about the lore.
Anyway, yeah, it took Humans, Orcs and Night Elves to delay Archimonde, so the spirits could kill him. If the Burning Legion attack Azeroth with full power, they would surelly win. But... what does the Legion really want in Azeroth? There's nothing there for them, it will be a vacation place for the Demons? Oh please.

I'm sorry but the best of the best has been proven to be the blood elves, it's a fact.
hmmmm.....

There's nothing there for them, it will be a vacation place for the Demons? Oh please.
The World Tree and the potent energies of the second Well Of Eternity still await them xD

...it could also be personal revenge for Sargeras...

Level 24
Kill Jaina. Blizzard turned her into a crazy bitch.

That's would be great, I'm tired of every human being a rasist bastard. They should revive Aegwynn (if only that could be). She was a much better character than her son.

Level 11
@Razosh:

Alleria will return from whatever she is now, she'll become tha queen of the Alliance, accept the Blood Elves into the Alliance, such as the Forsaken, she'll kick the Night Elves of the Alliance due their ancestral's war, and also kick the Draenei because they look like demons, and she don't like them, the Night Elves and Draeneis will join the Horde because Vol'jin set the druidism (is that how it's spelled) into the Horde, and the Taurens started to workship the light more than the Shamanism, so it will be a Kalimdor vs. Eastern Kingdons war, that will and at New Horde's victory because the Val'kys can't raise Orcs, Trolls, Night Elfs, Draeneis or Goblins. And Alleria will die at Velen's hands because he's angry with her because she called him of Big Foe with a Big Beard.

:ogre_hurrhurr: Here's the action.

Level 9
Wasn't the Titan's minions how defeated the Old Gods? Oh well, looks like I have to search more about the lore.
Anyway, yeah, it took Humans, Orcs and Night Elves to delay Archimonde, so the spirits could kill him. If the Burning Legion attack Azeroth with full power, they would surelly win. But... what does the Legion really want in Azeroth? There's nothing there for them, it will be a vacation place for the Demons? Oh please.
The only thing they want from Azeroth is to see it burned down.

Status
Not open for further replies.