• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What banner do you carry?

What race do you fight for?

• Troll

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Orc

• Forsaken

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Tauren

• Blood Elf

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Goblin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Human

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Dwarf

• Gnome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night Elf

• Draenei

• Worgen

• Pandaren

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I'm trying to learn more about my fellow Hivers so I would really appreciate if you told which race you fight for. I would adore you even more if you posted why you love that specific race.

For me, my first character was a night elf and I eventually read up on the lore and fell in love with a character named Malygos the Spellweaver. Seeing as I loved the aspect of arcane magic it only seemed logical that I picked the race best schooled in the subject. As a result I've played as Blood Elf characters ever since. Today I have 22 characters on my account all but one are blood elves. And since I suspect my masculinity will be question I've counted and 17 of the 21 blood elves are men.

I also love the fact that in Darnassian (language of the night elves) shan'do means honored teacher while in Thalassian (language of the high elves and blood elves) shando means fool. :)

Selama ashal'anore!

latest

Level 16
Started as a Paladin since I can remember. Knights of the Silver Hand. The birth in wc2, following Uther till his demise in wc3, Playing as one even in Diablo 2, and then again in World of Warcraft. Following thoe events of the legendary Ashbringer and the split of Scarlet Crusade and the Argent Dawn. The events all the way till Lich Kings Demise.

Sure there was other Paladins who followed. Dwarves, The blood Elven Blood Knights and the Dreani who still follow the teaching of the light by A'dal. I even remember the Sunwalkers who are holy cows.. err I mean Tauren Paladins.
Still, The Paladin order of holy Knights will always be my Fav, and to thjis very day I remain True to my race of Humans.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

My first character was a human paladin. But I hate paladins.

I always preferred playing with a dwarf hunter.

Level 9
No favorite? The Twilight Hammer, The Scourge, The Old Gods, The Burning Legion, The Dragonmaw, The Iron Horde, Garrosh's Horde?
Hmm favorite is pretty hard to choose, but i guess i would go with Iron Horde, Undead Scourge or Illidari, but at the same time Deathwing is pretty much my favorite character so its really hard to choose.

Last edited:
Level 3
When I started WoW, 3-4 of my characters were Blood Elves and I had dwarf hunter. I had little clue about WoW lore and I tought prince Keal reconquered Quel'thalas. I was dissapaointed to find out he was not leader and really angry what they did to him. But I got really into Dwarf lore.
Now when I know most of the lore, I am mostly for mostly Draenai, then Night Elves and Blood Elves, but I think Dwarves and Forsaken are cool. Night Elves are my favorite race in Warcraft 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.