• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warlords of Draenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
But them Rylaks though..
I wish the Rylak wasn't a Blizzard Store mount only.. It's so freaking awesome..Imagine Roleplaying an Orc Hunter, having an Armored Rylak as a pet, and then when you want to, jumping on it's back and flying away :D

Yeah it's such a shame I wish the store didn't exist as WoW is a subscription based MMORPG. Well, at least it's just mounts and visual upgrades it's not gear or anything with actual stats.

I disagree. If they listen to the public in general they will nerf everything to LFR difficulty. Gold will be raining from the sky and legendary items will will drop from lvl 1 wolves to make sure everyone gets it.
People complain about things that are annoying, but in truth they do not want that they wish for. Me included. Blizzard give us small advantages that we get used to, and then just want more and more. In the end nothing will be challenging.

That is true to some extent. I was mostly thinking of PvP when I had that in mind. In the first patch, there is always a class with some sort of swifty-one-shot macro that gets abused (usually warrior). Remember stampede? And avatar/reck/banner/trinket/etc.? I think warriors have another one this expansion--pop cd's with sudden death procced and chances are the player will die. Ascendance had the same issue for enhancement as well (pretty much all throughout MoP), same for killing spree.

On one hand it is interesting to play around, but those one-trick-pony abilities are stupid mechanics. Blizzard usually waits until the next season before messing with any PvP balancing, which is weird IMO. I'd rather have them deal out the player nerfs sooner. It is fine to have offensive cooldowns (personally I've gotten used to them), but combining them to have one player one-shot another with no other assistance is ridiculous (I'm referring to 3's in particular. I don't care too much about what happens in rbgs/bgs/2s), or if it is something where things die without much of your own participation (stampede, killing spree). And it is especially annoying when Blizz doesn't do anything about it in spite of how many people are complaining about it. In that respect, I think Blizzard should listen to the complaints a bit more--when it is blatantly obvious that there is an issue.

It might be their hybrid healing. A lot of hybrids are supposed to be strong--boomkins/ele/ret.

But we'll see. If the gameplay becomes more like WotLK, then hybrid healing can be managed. But the difference is that in WotLK, mana actually meant something. At the moment, mana is mostly a glorified energy bar. But idk, it depends on how things are like at 100 with full pvp gear. I won't jump to any conclusions until I've experienced it myself.

Level 24
In the first patch, there is always a class with some sort of swifty-one-shot macro that gets abused (usually warrior). Remember stampede? And avatar/reck/banner/trinket/etc.? I think warriors have another one this expansion--pop cd's with sudden death procced and chances are the player will die. Ascendance had the same issue for enhancement as well (pretty much all throughout MoP), same for killing spree.

Hopefully they wont have as big of a problem with it in WoD, now they limited the amount of abilities every class can have so it should be hard to find an undetected combination. I don't know why Blizzard doesn't seem to care about PvP it's a bit annoying.

Level 5
I think I know how will Warlords of Draenor end and what will happen next...

As you see, Grom Hellscream will be the final boss of the expansion. Making Ner'zhul, Guldan, and other 're-lived' antagonists such as Archimonde, running alive after the game. You will notice they don't play much of a great role in the expansion, they just keep busy on doing some NECRO magic/ritual stuffs. Draeneis like Maraad and Velen is the cause of powerful blow against the Iron Horde.

The Burning Legion serves in the expansion as watchers of the game, they know Iron Horde will be used to their own profit... soon.

I think after WOD, Ner'zhul will be re-captured again (because of his alliance with the Iron Horde), to be transformed as the Lich King by Kil'jaeden making the vision of alliance Velen (not the dead one) to be true about Lich King or maybe Kil'Jaeden might use Gul'dan as Lich King for his failure at WoD first storyline part.

Velen saw a vision of one possible future where a successive Lich King (which may or may not be Bolvar) rises from the Frozen Throne. This new Lich King is even more terrible than Arthas or Ner'zhul, and sweeps across the land with thousands of skeletal warriors in his wake. When the Legion returns, Azeroth is already dead and the demons laugh and play with the undead draenei

Archimonde's role here is to watch over the orcs and draeneis, because he believes these races will be back to their own control. So there might be possibility, that these races might become undead after the war, or may be reanimated by the necromancy of the warlocks in WoD. Imagine how scary it is to transform a draenei into undead.

It is possible in the next expansion, we would awake Bolvar Fordragon and use him against the new lich king, that might be Ner'zhul (again), Gul'dan, or other important characters present in WoD. OR maybe, Bolvar Fordragon will take as the new enemy in the next expansion and being awakened by any agents of the Legion.

Level 24
I think I know how will Warlords of Draenor end and what will happen next...

As you see, Grom Hellscream will be the final boss of the expansion. Making Ner'zhul, Guldan, and other 're-lived' antagonists such as Archimonde, running alive after the game. You will notice they don't play much of a great role in the expansion, they just keep busy on doing some NECRO magic/ritual stuffs. Draeneis like Maraad and Velen is the cause of powerful blow against the Iron Horde.

Sounds like a pretty descent theory, Gul'Dan however is seen fighting each other in one of the garrison monuments that have not been added yet. This drives me to believe that Gul'Dan will be a raid boss soon. And if he's a raid boss he will most likely be slain which means that he can not be a part of the next expansion.

The Burning Legion serves in the expansion as watchers of the game, they know Iron Horde will be used to their own profit... soon.

I think after WOD, Ner'zhul will be re-captured again (because of his alliance with the Iron Horde), to be transformed as the Lich King by Kil'jaeden making the vision of alliance Velen (not the dead one) to be true about Lich King or maybe Kil'Jaeden might use Gul'dan as Lich King for his failure at WoD first storyline part.

It will not be Ner'Zhul at the very least as he was slain in the Burial Grounds 5-man dungeon.

It is possible in the next expansion, we would awake Bolvar Fordragon and use him against the new lich king, that might be Ner'zhul (again), Gul'dan, or other important characters present in WoD. OR maybe, Bolvar Fordragon will take as the new enemy in the next expansion and being awakened by any agents of the Legion.

I'm not going to complain about a new Northrend expansion as it was my favorite continent because it was very Nordic inspired and therefor reminded me of home. And we have seen re-skinned Azeroth and re-skinned Outland so Northrend is next. And after that I suppose it is Pandaria. :D

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
As you see, Grom Hellscream will be the final boss of the expansion.

Half true. Blizzard confirmed at a Q&A that there is a even greater threat behind the scenes that've been manipulating Grommash or something like that.

Aka ruling behind the curtains.

While this might not change the fact that Grommash will be the final raid boss, but it kinda limits your theory since this unknown person can do.. well anything, his motive and abilities are unknown so far.

Level 24
Wrathion most likely, whoever could manage to be the puppeteer of Grommash Hellscream is more than likely someone from our universe. Why? The only ones who could be powerful enough during their own time line would be either a high ranked minion of the burning legion or a Naaru. I have doubts of both these as Mannoroth reacted no different than the one from our time line which means that the Burning Legion more than likely had the same plan. I don't believe it's a Naaru as the Iron Horde has been seen to abuse them as proved by the Shadowmoon cinematic.

Why Wrathion then? He was clearly working with Kairozdormu and he is now in Dreanor and he clearly came there to get it. He has been known to believe that supreme command over Azeroth is what's needed to stop the Burning Legion so he probably isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty and he also said next time he would leave nothing to chance. I honestly doubt it's anyone else.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Old gods are always a possibility, but it seems like too much deja vu. As you said, the Burning Legion wouldn't be a surprise either.

There is the option of a character that choose a different path as well. Since we know that the alternative reality in Draenor isn't a perfect copy of our timeline. Even prior to us getting there.

The living proof is Ner'zhul wife who's supposed to be dead before we even get to Draenor. However she's standing as a quest npc in Shadowmoon.

Due this fact, there are many characters that could've gone 'evil' and starting to do things. For all we know it could be Antonidas. Our options are not limited to outland only, after all Khadgar is there.

Level 24
The Infinite Dragonflight did want the Old Gods to succeed so it wouldn't be impossible. The Dark Conclave did also attempt to summon an Old God in the past so it isn't that far fetched. Maybe this is Blizzards way to introduce us to the last of the Old Gods. (If the WarCraft III lore is accurate.)

Even though I agree it would be a bit cheese but considering we know so little of the Old Gods I hope we do get to know a lot more. Maybe the next expansion should be dedicated to them and I mean in a real fashion with one of them as the final boss.

Level 9
The Infinite Dragonflight did want the Old Gods to succeed so it wouldn't be impossible. The Dark Conclave did also attempt to summon an Old God in the past so it isn't that far fetched. Maybe this is Blizzards way to introduce us to the last of the Old Gods. (If the WarCraft III lore is accurate.)

Even though I agree it would be a bit cheese but considering we know so little of the Old Gods I hope we do get to know a lot more. Maybe the next expansion should be dedicated to them and I mean in a real fashion with one of them as the final boss.
I have a feeling that after WoD the next one or after the next one will come the Naga and N'Zoth expansions. And it would be good since i want to kill Queen Azshara already since she has lived for far too long.

Level 24
I have a feeling that after WoD the next one or after the next one will come the Naga and N'Zoth expansions. And it would be good since i want to kill Queen Azshara already since she has lived for far too long.

I agree she has been on a bathroom break since 4.0.

Level 24
Mannoroth did state that only his lord Archimonde could prove superior to Azshara which indicates that she was even more powerful than Kil'Jaiden even as a night elf. In conclusion a battle against her would be epic. And if anytime is the right time to strike against Azeroth it's after the war on Draenor when they are exhausted and still haven't gotten everyone back from Dreanor. You can't come and tell me that Azshara does not scout her enemies that would just be ridiculous. I think after Azshara the best thing would be an expansion where we went to the Nerubian kingdom and finally find out what the hell this is.

578px-ForgottenOne.jpg

Last edited:
Level 24
It's a little sad no one cared about my theory but to switch the topic back to WoD, do you think this is the end for Terokk and the Arakkoa outcasts? The Arakkoa was definitely my favorite race in TBC so I'd like to see a lot more.

Interesting theory :)
Will talk more about it via VM's Razosh.

As for the Arrakoa, don't like the fact that they kinda retconned (nothing new so far) the race as a whole (just like they did with the Draenei back in TBC) and made the Original (wingless) ones corrupted and malign.

I was expected something dramatic about Terrok tbh, it's way to cliches-ish.

*guy casts a spell (darkness usually), brings a gang with him and terrorizes the planet (again)*

Level 20
To be honest I always assumed Forgotten Ones were creatures of Old Gods, and this one in particular would be servant of Yogg Sarron. Haven't been used in WoW probably because Blizzard forgot what they planed in the first place and Old God related stuff has been redesigned since warcraft 3. It just seems that originally faceless and forgotten ones were suposed to be deep underground ancient and forgotten race.

Nerubians are according to Land of Mystery atheists. I do hardly find RPG books hardly appropriate source for Lore but wiki disagrees with me. Now as it is obvious Nerubians painfully have little lore (I myself blame hibernating vikings) but what we can assume is that they obviously were part of Old God abiding race but got separated and isolated in Northrend.

Also while it is an impressive theory, it stated that all Old Gods were imprisoned (Ok to be fair that never stopped Blizzard before). You see the whole point of Old Gods is that all the power they show in games is merely a fraction duo to said imprisonment and a full powered old god couldn't be compared to anything besides absent Xel Naga... I mean Titans. And all the random events were done by Old Gods in to free themselves or reasons beyond mortal understanding and were done by mere influence.

And last but definitely least when have "we" faced anything. We are spectators, characters are the ones that interact with world.

So wait again they made a race have non corrupted and corrupted form? Will they ever get tired of repeating? Then again in case of Arakkoa is it really a bad thing? I always wanted them to fly, why have non flying bird people.

It won't be the end of them anyway even if expansion genocides them all. It is all alternative screwed past timeline that for some reason invades main timeline instead of Azeroth from their timeline.

Level 24
Also while it is an impressive theory, it stated that all Old Gods were imprisoned (Ok to be fair that never stopped Blizzard before).

Y'Shaarj was sealed beneath the earth and if the fifth Old God is located in the Inner Kingdom so might he be. It is stated by the War of Ancients trilogy that only three attempt to escape their prison. One is dead and it is highly possible that the fifth sealed himself under ground or that he escaped his shackles prior to the War of the Ancients.

And all the random events were done by Old Gods in to free themselves or reasons beyond mortal understanding and were done by mere influence.

The only problem is their influence doesn't reach very far while they're imprisoned the nightmare originated from the Rift of Aln that's located at same place as the maelstrom, Azshara was thrown into the waters somewhere around the maelstrom, the Tol'vir lived near Ahn'Qiraj, the Vrykul lived in Ulduar Ulduar, the mecha gnomes lived in Ulduar, the Earthen lived close to Ulduar. The is a pattern you know. Of all the confirmed corruptions there is not a single one that has been done from a distance by the imprisoned Old Gods.

I do hardly find RPG books hardly appropriate source for Lore but wiki disagrees with me.

In that case wowwiki is wrong, RPG books have been declared by Blizzard as non-canon. Your argument that they are atheists hold no value. (You really aught to check out wowpedia instead) Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2721372142?page=1

but what we can assume is that they obviously were part of Old God abiding race but got separated and isolated in Northrend.

Yes they were isolated and lived underground, you know where the Old Gods are imprisoned. Do you remember what happened to the dragon aspect that had connections to the underground?

To be honest I always assumed Forgotten Ones were creatures of Old Gods, and this one in particular would be servant of Yogg Sarron.

Though that has never been stated nor indicated if they were trully serving Yogg-Sarron they would have flocked to his side once he was trying to break free. But all we know of them is that there are hoards of them in the Inner Kingdom as we saw in WC3.

Haven't been used in WoW probably because Blizzard forgot what they planed in the first place and Old God related stuff has been redesigned since warcraft 3.

That doesn't remove them from existence, by that same standard Queen Azshara no longer exists. What happened in the WarCraft games is still considered cannon. Besides there were a few of them found in the upper Kingdom in WotLK, they still exist.
[/url]

Arrakoas are really the best out of a bad situation as I never really cared for the Outland lore what so ever. Azeroth is the only planet for me. ;)

Level 20
Y'Shaarj was sealed beneath the earth and if the fifth Old God is located in the Inner Kingdom so might he be. It is stated by the War of Ancients trilogy that only three attempt to escape their prison. One is dead and it is highly possible that the fifth sealed himself under ground or that he escaped his shackles prior to the War of the Ancients.

I still think that if an old god really was free it would be far more noticeable. They are beings that rival Titans after all. I am honestly more open to idea that there are Old Gods outside of Azeroth that want to help their trapped brethren. As for fifth god location I think it would be better if it was in EK somewhere, Northrend having two gods right next to each other would be cramped. Considering how wide spread is Yoggs crystallized blood I think that Old Gods are far larger than the heads that are fought as bosses. They are Eldrict Abominations, they represent powers that mortals can't comprehend.

The only problem is their influence doesn't reach very far while they're imprisoned the nightmare originated from the Rift of Aln that's located at same place as the maelstrom, Azshara was thrown into the waters somewhere around the maelstrom, the Tol'vir lived near Ahn'Qiraj, the Vrykul lived in Ulduar Ulduar, the mecha gnomes lived in Ulduar, the Earthen lived close to Ulduar. The is a pattern you know. Of all the confirmed corruptions there is not a single one that has been done from a distance by the imprisoned Old Gods.

What about the visions Yogg Saron gives regarding events that were nowhere near Northrend, seems to me he was suggesting he was behind them all. Yes the influence is more obvious the closer the old god is but I still think that old gods have bigger range then you give them credit. Even without direct influence they can use agents so indirect influence is possible.

In that case wowwiki is wrong, RPG books have been declared by Blizzard as non-canon. Your argument that they are atheists hold no value. (You really aught to check out wowpedia instead) Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2721372142?page=1

Right I keep forgetting to use pedia now and not wiki. And that RPG books are no longer canon. Still does seem that Nerubians no longer worship old gods though.

Though that has never been stated nor indicated if they were trully serving Yogg-Sarron they would have flocked to his side once he was trying to break free. But all we know of them is that there are hoards of them in the Inner Kingdom as we saw in WC3.

Wasn't stated because at that point he didn't exist, Wc3 manual never named them or said where they are. But as you have pointed out previously it is most logical that they all were Yogg Sarons.

That doesn't remove them from existence, by that same standard Queen Azshara no longer exists. What happened in the WarCraft games is still considered cannon. Besides there were a few of them found in the upper Kingdom in WotLK, they still exist.

What are you talking about, I said "haven't used" not "no longer exist", don't twist my words (And Azshara is mentioned and sort of appeared in WoW so by what standard she would "no longer exist"?). Nothing is removed from existence until Blizzard retcons it but lets face it they do that A LOT. Like the whole Draenei debacle. I could write whole day just about things from older games that no longer are considered canon and I wouldn't even be talking just about WoW as Wc3 is hardly innocent. Anyway all I was saying Forgotten Ones are forgotten just as Mur'guls are but we all know they exist still.

Arrakoas are really the best out of a bad situation as I never really cared for the Outland lore what so ever. Azeroth is the only planet for me. ;)

So anything new about not orcs on Dreanor besides Arakkoa? How did Ogres have an entire empire? Is there a shroom nation too?

Level 24
How did Ogres have an entire empire? Is there a shroom nation too?

My best guess, they built it from scratch. We have seen bands of ogres before if they were able to establish a larger nation they would indeed be a big threat.

Level 25
Since you're talking about Old Gods, I once found an article about them, it seems interesting. I can't link it but I can tell you bits of it:

Since the Old Gods are the opposite of the Titans, they're one of the main enemies of them, second to Sargeras, and since the Titan's task is to create worlds and stuff, Old Gods' task is to destroy worlds and stuff. There could have more than five Old Gods, maybe there are more on Draenor, Argus, K'aresh and other planets, maybe they are another powerful race like the titans, and maybe N'Zoth, Yogg'Saron, C'Thun and Y'shaarj are only minor ones that are sent to destroy Azeroth, but they are defeated and imprisoned.

But their task is still going, so they tried to destroy their wardens: The Dragonflights. So they tried to corrupt their leaders. The Black Dragonflight's realm is the underground of Azeroth and Old Gods are mostly buried underground so they easily corrupted Neltharion, maybe it's the one below Tirisfal Glades. The Blues are in Northrend so Yogg'Saron made Malygos insane and it almost destroyed the Blue Dragonflight. The Green Dragonflight are in the Emerald Dream. Where can you find an ED portal? Duskwood, Twilight Grove. Twilight Grove is a weird place, since it has a Night Elf feel. So maybe an Old God is Buried beneath near the portal to whisper on Ysera.
Next, Bronze, C'thun, yep. Maybe he is still trying to corrupt Nozdormu. Next, Alexstraza and the Red Dragonflight.

Notice the Places: Tirisfal Glades, Ulduar, Duskwood, Silithus and Y'shaarj in Pandaria. It almost formed a Pentagram right? Where's the missing point? Upper Kalimdor. The last one is the Master's Glaive in Darkshore. aand to complete them is N'zoth maybe he's somewhere beneath the Maelstrom.

See? And maybe the final expansion may feature the leader of the Old Gods, working with Sargeras.

Well apart from those hints I could say that....
See? And maybe the final expansion may feature the leader of the Old Gods, working with Sargeras.
...no Old God has/is/will worked/works/work with the Legion.
As far as it concerns me it's obvious that if N'Zoth or whoever the final Old God is he's just going to take advantage of the Legion/Sargeras, exploiting weaknesses and foolish commanders around him.

Time will tell if it's the case.

Level 20
Well unless Old Gods made Sargeras insane in the first place. I mean "Old Gods did it" is explanation for everything. And the Star Theory is old, way before Pandaria was added. Though bonus points for actually making the evil pentagram by ignoring the Northrend.

Though I disagree with titan and old god definition. Titans terraform the planets but they didn't create Azeroth and considering how they are represented they are sufficiently advanced aliens and not divine at all. Old gods on the other hand were on Azeroth first and ruled it which means they don't want to destroy worlds, if anything they are chaotic. Though I agree that there should be more Old Gods out there though probably not on the listed planets.

Anyway I really hope they don't make old gods final villains. The Burning Legion and Sargeras are supposed to be main evil, Old Gods are supposed to be relics of the past that are trying to relive the glory days.

Level 24
and maybe N'Zoth, Yogg'Saron, C'Thun and Y'shaarj are only minor ones that are sent to destroy Azeroth, but they are defeated and imprisoned.

N'Zoth was never defeated. source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2932-Best-Buy-Developer-Q-A

But their task is still going, so they tried to destroy their wardens: The Dragonflights.

The aspects were not actually the wardens, they were created to prevent the Cataclysm. Which one of their own caused... so had they not existed they wouldn't have needed to exist... It's messed up. But they have saved Azeroth multiple times so I'll forgive them.

So they tried to corrupt their leaders. The Black Dragonflight's realm is the underground of Azeroth and Old Gods are mostly buried underground so they easily corrupted Neltharion, maybe it's the one below Tirisfal Glades.

There is no Old God beneath Tirisfal, Blizzard disclaimed that statement but if anything it proves that they had plans for a fifth Old God.

The Blues are in Northrend so Yogg'Saron made Malygos insane and it almost destroyed the Blue Dragonflight.

Actually Deathwing was the one who killed all blue dragons aside from Malygos and Arygos this drove Malygos to madness.

The Green Dragonflight are in the Emerald Dream. Where can you find an ED portal? Duskwood, Twilight Grove. Twilight Grove is a weird place, since it has a Night Elf feel. So maybe an Old God is Buried beneath near the portal to whisper on Ysera.

In truth the Emeald nightmare was caused by N'Zoth and originated from the rift of Aln which is located at the same spot that the Maelstrom is in Azeroth.

Notice the Places: Tirisfal Glades, Ulduar, Duskwood, Silithus and Y'shaarj in Pandaria. It almost formed a Pentagram right?

No, I'll give you Ulduar and Uldum but other than that you're quite wrong.

aand to complete them is N'zoth maybe he's somewhere beneath the Maelstrom.

You're correct in all but maybe, he is located in the Rift of Aln.

It isn't impossible but the vision in end time seemed to indicate that would never happen.

Well unless Old Gods made Sargeras insane in the first place. I mean "Old Gods did it" is explanation for everything. And the Star Theory is old, way before Pandaria was added. Though bonus points for actually making the evil pentagram by ignoring the Northrend.

If the theory wasn't flawed it could still be a hexagram, you're obssesed with penta, it might as well be an evil hexa, hepta or oktagram. ;)

Anyway I really hope they don't make old gods final villains. The Burning Legion and Sargeras are supposed to be main evil, Old Gods are supposed to be relics of the past that are trying to relive the glory days.

You mean despite the fact that N'Zoth couldn't be defeated by Sargeras and a legion of titans. :D I'm saying N'Zoth is the mightiest.

Level 20
If the theory wasn't flawed it could still be a hexagram, you're obssesed with penta, it might as well be an evil hexa, hepta or oktagram. ;)

Well Pentagrams are popular (you know with the whole representing "evil" in modern medias)! But really still lacking old gods in most locations so at best we have triangle of doom for now.

You mean despite the fact that N'Zoth couldn't be defeated by Sargeras and a legion of titans. :D I'm saying N'Zoth is the mightiest.

Was under impression that it was Titans without Sargeras since there was never any mention of Sargeras and Old Gods together. I don't actually consider titans competent in the first place anyway. Also N'Zoth being trapped and operating on one planet seem less significant when we recall that Burning Legion expands across unknown number of worlds and are still operational unlike old gods who are imprisoned. Of course Old Gods in the ancient past were definitely more powerful but that that was different era. Mathematically comparing power is irrelevant, Old Gods were villains of different era that ended, Burning Legion is the evil of current era (even though Blizzard probably forgot, short attention span).

Or at least that should be the case but it seems that Garrosh is the biggest evil.

Level 24
Actually only three Old Gods were imprisoned and at the time the cannon lore was still that there were 5 Old Gods in total and 1 was dead so 5 - 4 = 1. In other words one of them would appear to be free and it could either be the fifth Old God or N'Zoth. N'Zoth was never defeated so likelyhood is that it's the one that has been free for at least 10 000 years. And even if Sargeras didn't partake the Titans couldn't defeat N'Zoth I doubt Sargeras is more powerful than all the other Titans combined.

And I like that the Old Gods are the villains they are much better than that incompetent Tittan. ;D You have a point though they are more wide spread lets just hope that for Sargeras's sake that this doesn't come down to a 1v1.

Last edited:
Level 20
Yes 3 imprisoned and 1 dead, that would imply that old god might is a fraction of what it used to be. Also by the way when it was changed that one god was free, older lore stated that all were imprisoned? And considering that Sargeras was the one responsible for keeping order of everything, would it really be that surprising that Sargeras is more powerful than other titans. Are other Titans really capable of destruction or do they only know how to create, not all power = destruction. Combined Titans defeated Old Gods and didn't manage to defeat Sargeras. Still as I said Old Gods are having problems on one world, Burning Legion rules over entire Twisted Nether (number of worlds unkown).

They are all extremely incompetent. Literally every villain is incompetent. The only competent villain remains Sylvanas but she has excuses to justify her.

By the way canon has one n. Cannon is this.

Level 24
That Sargeras is the strongest of them all is a possibility but stronger than them all combined, astronomically unlikely. Unless you think they attacked the Old Gods one at a time running into a meat grinder. If you doubt that Titans can trully destroy anything then let me introduce you to the fight against Algalon in Ulduar.

Combined Titans defeated Old Gods

N'zoth is still lurking. The Titans couldn't defeat it... maybe someday we'll get our chance? Don't expect to hear anything about him in Pandaria, though!

Level 24
So Kargath, Kilrogg and Grommash are still alive, we know Grommash will be the end boss and Kilrogg saw his own death at the hands of the Alliance and the Horde but how do you think this will all play out? I hope Kargath gets a lot more attention, after Gul'Dan he's my favorite of the orcs. Gul'Dan will probably be the next one to fall as there's a monument in the Garrison where you see Gul'Dan fighting Khadgar.

I AM A GOD! God<Arceus<Razosh :D

eaPAQhA.png

Also in patch 6.1 we will finally see the new Blood Elf models it has been a long time coming and I can't wait to play around with my new pixels.

Last edited:
Level 25
Well, Gul'dan may die out from the Blackrock Foundry because of the achievement "Foundry Falls" Or maybe on the achievement "Gul'dan Strikes Back", well, I'm excited to see his plot continue in the next patch. And Kilrogg, maybe in Tanaan Jungle as a boss before Grommash, but Kargath may also appear. Well, I don't know about Azuka, or Zaela may still be alive, but this is very unlikely so yeah, Three of them are left.

And anyways, do you have any predictions for 6.1?

Level 24
My predictions for patch 6.1 is that Gul'Dan will be the final boss of a dungeon quest-line or something, I used to believe he was going to have his own raid in 6.2 but as Cho'Gall turned against him and Teron'gor is now dead I doubt that. I believe instead now that Kilrogg will have his own raid in patch 6.2 as he has survived longer than I thought he would. I think his raid will be in Tanaan Jungle but that we wont get to breach it until patch 6.2. In patch 6.3 I believe Grommash is controlled by Wrathion and that Wrathion might be a boss himself or that he partakes in the battle against Grommash. As for Azuka Bladefury I think we'll get the chance to kill her and that Lantresor partakes in that battle ending up either redeeming himself in the eyes of the clan or becoming Warlord himself.

Level 6
Maybe we can even uncover that Wrathion was the one manipulating Garrosh, that will be a salve on the Horde`s wounds.Blizzard stated that no faction was bad but the portrayal of the Horde in MoP was atrocious.

Level 24
I doubt Garrosh was being manipulated by Wrathion as Wrathion opposed him and was aligned with the Alliance in MoP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.