• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warlock spec

What spec is best?

• Affliction

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Demonology

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Destruction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (combinations)

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey
I am playing a warlock on wow, and although i think the best spec is affliction, a couple of friends told me to go 50% at afl, 50% at demonology. Another friend told me to go destruction, while i saw people saying demonology is best.
so what do you think, which is the best spec for warlock?

Level 14
There is none. Every spec would get you an advantage over a different type of class in pvp, but, regarding pve, your best bet is demonology. If you want to pvp your best bet is half affliction, half destruction this way if one school is interrupted and/or silenced you can easily switch to the other. Destruction warlocks deal the most damage and are therefore a great pvp class. However doing so much damage is bad for agro and seeing as how it is mostly fire damage(a very bad end-game element) you will suck in raids always doing too little or too much damage. Demonology warlocks are the best pve and they can be really hard to kill(sometimes harder then a paladin). Affliction is a good choice for pve as well, and is better in pvp regarding the damage you do, well, it's better if you are fighting melee classes anyway...

My advice is, play the game, there is no best combination, see what you like, respec a few times, see if you like pve or pvp more and see what current gear you have. The best spec is the one you make yourself when you become an expirienced player.

Status
Not open for further replies.