• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sylvye's latest endeavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Well Sylvana is one of those characters that you just can't hate.But it seems that wherever she gose only betrayal follows her.Dar'Khan Drathir betrayal that lead to her death and annihilation of her homeland.Then Varimathras( even tho in this one i wasent Surprised at all Dreadlords are dushbags after all) and then her own Sister. Oh well :bored: :sad: :cry:

Level 5
It's sad because she's the second person (after Malygos) who I want to get a redemption story because she really deserves one and she was so close to getting one. You speak of her first death by Ner'Zhul, her suicide at Icecrown Citadel and her third death outside the gates of Gilneas. But I think what truly stung was none of those. In truth I don't think that bothers Sylvanas. What I think stung like seven hells was Vereesa's betrayal. Had it not been for Vereesa I think Sylvanas would be on the road to redemption.

As you know I am not a fan of either Horde or Alliance but my loyalty lies with people of Quel'Thalas and the aspects. I really want Sylvanas to end up at the moral high ground.
Replying to a year-old post but all the same I think they could've worked in a path to redemption with Vereesa's betrayal. Something with those nephews that Sylvanas has never met and the (gradual) realization that she still has living family. That might've been interesting character development, especially if it stops Sylvanas right as she's about to go over the edge and plague bomb the rest of Azeroth or something, and wouldn't that just be the most heartwarming thing?

Though that robs the sodomites now in charge of writing the storyline another character to hurl beneath Green Jesus' hammer. As much as I hate to say it Sylvanas is fast on her way to becoming either the next Arthas, or the next Garrosh.

Sylvanas is the reason why is Arthas my most hated character. When he was hunting these annoying elves, I was relieved that this b**** will shut her mouth for good. But what Arthas did, instead of silencing her forever, he revived her, making her even more annoying than before.
The second Elfgate salt is real. Those goddamn Dragon Hawks popping my Zeppelins.

Level 24
Replying to a year-old post but all the same I think they could've worked in a path to redemption with Vereesa's betrayal. Something with those nephews that Sylvanas has never met and the (gradual) realization that she still has living family. That might've been interesting character development, especially if it stops Sylvanas right as she's about to go over the edge and plague bomb the rest of Azeroth or something, and wouldn't that just be the most heartwarming thing?

I'm rather rooting for Alleria to bring back Sylvanas, the memory of her is so far the only thing that has brought Sylvanas back from madness.

Level 24
So I was re-reading War of the Ancients a few weeks ago and I noticed something that I don't think that many are aware of so I decided to post it here. War of the Ancients takes place between Reign of Chaos and the Frozen Throne. (Or at least that's the feeling I got.) The book states that news of what happened in Quel'Thalas in Reign of Chaos was brought to Vereesa by her grandfather whom had survived the ordeal.

It would be fun to see what relation Sylvanas has to her grandfather and depending on which side of her family he belongs to he might also be the grandfather to Zendarin. I would really love for him to be Sylvos Windrunner, it would make for an interesting story with Sylvanas as that would mean she would have been named after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.