• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sylvye's latest endeavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Lady contemplates.
136516d1404161428-sylvyes-latest-endeavors-sylvanas-windrunner-wallpaper.jpg.png
...umm yeah, well after the closing of my other thread(on request ofc) I've decided to open up this topic about the Dark Lady's latest vision of how Azeroth should be.
She's been through a lot in her life, damn Ner'zhul for that. So she'd been radically transformed after her death and after the other death near Gilneas. Whatcha' think so far about our 'beloved' dark mistress? 'she hard? soft? war mongering b_tch? Feel free to debate on this topic.

Attachments

• sylvanas windrunner wallpaper.jpg.png
    sylvanas windrunner wallpaper.jpg.png
    606.5 KB · Views: 1,688
Last edited:
Level 24
It's sad because she's the second person (after Malygos) who I want to get a redemption story because she really deserves one and she was so close to getting one. You speak of her first death by Ner'Zhul, her suicide at Icecrown Citadel and her third death outside the gates of Gilneas. But I think what truly stung was none of those. In truth I don't think that bothers Sylvanas. What I think stung like seven hells was Vereesa's betrayal. Had it not been for Vereesa I think Sylvanas would be on the road to redemption.

As you know I am not a fan of either Horde or Alliance but my loyalty lies with people of Quel'Thalas and the aspects. I really want Sylvanas to end up at the moral high ground.

What I think stung like seven hells was Vereesa's betrayal. Had it not been for Vereesa I think Sylvanas would be on the road to redemption.
Nothing hurts worse than a relative's betrayal. I know that feeling.

Well I personally would have imagined her as high moral person if she'd have the chance again. What concerns her feelings, I'd say she's quite an elf deep within her rotten heart (hopefully that doesn't sound too harsh for fans). Dunno if she'd be prepared to rejoin her 2 sisters after that betrayal.

Level 24
Nothing hurts worse than a relative's betrayal. I know that feeling.

Well I personally would have imagined her as high moral person if she'd have the chance again. What concerns her feelings, I'd say she's quite an elf deep within her rotten heart (hopefully that doesn't sound too harsh for fans). Dunno if she'd be prepared to rejoin her 2 sisters after that betrayal.

Maybe she'd be willing to give Alleria a chance but Sylvanas doesn't seem like the forgive and forget type of valkyrie so I doubt Vereesa will get a second chance.

Last edited:
Level 25
Well, trust and love is a big thing for her, but since her sister betrayed her, her heart broke into pieces and made her go hunting and kill wolves and bears. I really felt sad after I read that, since Sylvanas had her feelings of joy after seeing Vereesa. After that, she said that She and Her Forsaken won't trust others anymore, but things may come if you never expect it. There are others who may be trusted by her. Her raising of the dead is just like giving birth to several children since undead can't reproduce, so I don't see why it became like the Lich King who raises dead for an evil army.

Level 24
In a way that's like raising a family, not maybe the standard opinion of how a family should function but in a way you're correct. It's ironic that she's looking after so many humans in death considering that she was the one who killed many of them. Vereesa married a human, Alleria married a human and Sylvanas raises humans. I'm not saying that zoophelia runs in their family but yes it totally does.

Level 9
How she would want Azeroth to be in her way? Probably that everybody is forsaken. She is alot like Arthas. First good and protecting her people. Then get evil and corrupted by somebody or something and then starts raising people from death. I would not even be surprised if she would one day go to Bolvar and be like alright get off the throne its my time to be the Lich Queen. Ive never liked her mostly, because of her hatred for Arthas, but since she is on Horde side i dont hate her so much anymore as i did in Warcraft 3. Even more weird is that she is heartbroken after Vereesa betrayed her in War Crimes. Like seriously you are undead and Vereesa is living Elf what the hell did you excpect from her. Vereesa is still living and on Alliance side so she cant be trusted. Who knows what she can come up with next. She doesnt even care about the Horde. She only cares about her own people. Only reason she even stays in Horde is that if she would leave, Horde would not help Forsaken anymore and Jaina can take over Lordaeron.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Best character in game.

I hate heroes in shining armor riding out for some righteous cause to make the world a better place. Sylvanas is the total opposite, she only cares of her own people (and herself). And is ready to use almost ready to use any weapon and/or method to reach her goal(s). Her cool and badass attitude on top of that just makes perfection (not to mention the awesome voice acting!)

Though the Lich King and Illidan comes at second and third since they're kinda the same as Sylvanas in the aspect of them being half-evil.

Last edited:
Level 24
She should've killed Arthas with that arrow.

Her hatred surely got in her way of killing Arthas, I would say the story has turned out better with Arthas alive but I still feel a little disappointment. Besides had he not survived we wouldn't have gotten the most epic expansions of them all.

Level 4
I love that character A lot.

Yes, it's a shame that Vereesa chose to leave her and warn Anduin about the poisen thingy.
I woul've loved to see garry die in agony :p

Level 9
I love that character A lot.

Yes, it's a shame that Vereesa chose to leave her and warn Anduin about the poisen thingy.
I woul've loved to see garry die in agony :p
Well Vereesa isnt a killer you know. And seriously you people need to stop hating Garrosh, because Garrosh is dead. I hope to see Varian and Jaina die, because they are the two biggest babies in Azeroth. Stop blaming Garrosh for everything. Whose fault it was that he even came to Azeroth? Whose fault it is orcs even came to Azeroth. Of course Sargeras. Old Gods and Sargeras are the ones who should only be blamed, because they are the reason for all those bad things that have happened in Azeroth.

Level 12
Well Vereesa isnt a killer you know. And seriously you people need to stop hating Garrosh, because Garrosh is dead. I hope to see Varian and Jaina die, because they are the two biggest babies in Azeroth. Stop blaming Garrosh for everything. Whose fault it was that he even came to Azeroth? Whose fault it is orcs even came to Azeroth. Of course Sargeras. Old Gods and Sargeras are the ones who should only be blamed, because they are the reason for all those bad things that have happened in Azeroth.

Actually, Garrosh was power-hungry and blinded by conquest just like his father. He never drank Mannoroth's blood so he can't really blame his bloodlust on anything other than living up to his family heritage. Garrosh wanted to be remembered just like the past Warchiefs before him (Thrall - redeemer of the Orcs, Orgrim - almost conquered the EK, etc.) and his father but he went out of hand and let history repeat itself.

Actually, the person to blame is Thrall. He knew that Garrosh wasn't ready because of the bad-blood he had with Varian and the fact that he really wanted to destroy the Alliance. Garrosh would've gone as far as destroying the Alliance first before the Scourge. He was only chosen to be Warchief because he was young, a war hero, and an orc. Racism seems to be common among the people of the Horde. Plus, Thrall called Garrosh into the service of the Horde.

If Sargeras hadn't done any of those things, we wouldn't have the lore and the games that we all love and cherish :3

Level 24
*coughs* Sylvanas topic anyone? *coughs*

Oh sh!t forgot about that. :D

It is doubtful that we're going to see Sylvanas in WoD we might see her in the Garrison putting some tough @$$ choices on the player. I would really love that and to see some more Lor'Themar action as well. Sylvanas has been known to blackmail her allies into doing her biding it would be nice to see more of that. It would be really fun to be forced into something like bringing her corpses or some artifact she wants to get her hands on.

Level 24
After Vereesa betrayed Sylvanas i wonder will the windrunners reunion even happen. And if it will happen then i have no idea what would happen.

If Sylvanas has her, torture, screaming, blood and before Vereesa's death she'll be beging for death.

Level 11
How easy is to change the main topic. Isn't it?!
I don't think that Sylvanas would torture Vereesa, they're still sisters, and off course, Sylvanas wouldn't be so 'kind' with Vereesa as she was before. But I think that Sylvanas is not just an Arthas, that would kill her family just for vegence, or power, or whatever. Her heart is still elven. Her dreadly actions were made to secure the Forsaken's survival. She has only done what was necessary, and killing the leader of the Silver Covenant wouldn't be very smart of her, I'm sure that the last thing that Sylvanas want are High Elves, "Forsaken Elves", and Blood Elves (They would help Sylvanas, so why not?) killing each other.

Level 9
There is one way Sylvanas could become totally evil. There is something evil sleeping beneath Trisfal Glades and maybe Sylvanas would release that evil one day. That evil sleeping beneath Trisfal Glades probably references to fifth old god, but there is something beneath Bael Modan aswell so maybe we will soon see.

Level 11
Tirisfal Glades' Old God is just a theory, I think that there's no Old God there, by the simple fact that the Titans built prisions to them, such as Ulduar, and there isn't such a thing in Tirisfal Glades, but MAYBE, that undone area in Plaguelands, the north part of that zone, between Stratholme and Quel'Thalas, could be a Titan-made prision. But even if there's an Old God there, Sylvanas wouldn't be so insane to release it (at least not in her free will). But we will never know, I really doubt that Blizzard would relase and Old God in Lordaeron.

Level 9
Tirisfal Glades' Old God is just a theory, I think that there's no Old God there, by the simple fact that the Titans built prisions to them, such as Ulduar, and there isn't such a thing in Tirisfal Glades, but MAYBE, that undone area in Plaguelands, the north part of that zone, between Stratholme and Quel'Thalas, could be a Titan-made prision. But even if there's an Old God there, Sylvanas wouldn't be so insane to release it (at least not in her free will). But we will never know, I really doubt that Blizzard would relase and Old God in Lordaeron.
Well they should make fifth old god in Eastern Kingdoms anyway, because we already have old gods on other continents.

Level 11
Well they should make fifth old god in Eastern Kingdoms anyway, because we already have old gods on other continents.

That's not a rule, but ok. So put the Old God in Gnomeregan. Who need Gnomes anyway?! They survived all this time without a capital, they can live without it a little more :p
Now back to Sylvanas, I don't think that she will have a role to play in WoD. There's just no place for her. I don't even know if the Forsaken will be there, I think they won't, it's just.... strange, to think about it.

Level 11
But the Plaguelands is not in Forsaken's dominion, at least not yet, so Scourge, Scarlet and Risen are not intruders, also, I'm not sure if that's right, but they were already killed in lore, right? At least the Scourge...
And the Worgens, yeah, I think they are there just for roleplay, in lore, they already leaved Tirisfal Glades and maybe Silverpine.

Level 25
Sylvanas wanted revenge because her kind was destroyed by Arthas, which made her a bit evil. I see Sylvanas as a good queen for her Forsaken. Look, they undergo with many betrayals, accusations for the deaths on the Wrathgate, and Garrosh's ruthless ruling, but Sylvanas still wanted to protect them, and she WILL do even the evilest thing like killing Vol'jin and Varian or freeing Old Gods, destroying Dwarven, Gnome and Human lands, and becoming the Lich Queen just to protect her people.

There is something evil sleeping beneath Tirisfal Glades

That's not proven and it's just a theory ;/

she doesnt do anything about intruders in Plaguelands. Undead Scourge, Scarlet Onslaught and The Risen running around in her lands

Most of the Paguelands with exception of Acherus, Andorhal and some small areas is administered by the Argent Crusade given the lore changes in Cataclysm while you do questing for them. There's no more Scarlets there you know. It's not Forsaken land </3

Anyway we should make a Sylvanas fan club around :D

Level 24
Most of the Paguelands with exception of Acherus, Andorhal and some small areas is administered by the Argent Crusade given the lore changes in Cataclysm while you do questing for them. There's no more Scarlets there you know. It's not Forsaken land </3

Yes it's like she wants control of the southern parts in order to protect her lands and people from the Alliance. What a strange and completly unmotivated conquest. Sylvanas never attacked the Argent Crusade, she might not be considered humane all the time but she's cunning.

Wait how did she control Acherus again?

Level 11
He didn't said that she control Acherus, he meant that only Andorhal and Acherus aren't in the Argent Crusade's control.
And I saw somewhere, I don't remember where, that the Forsaken expansions through south happend because they need of a port, that also caused the invasion of Gilneas, and the destruction of Southshore.

Wait how did she control Acherus again?
Well not by her but by the Ebon Knights aka Darion Mograine :p

I meant the expansion in the southern plaugelands.
You mean Andorhal?
Speaking of that it's still not clear if it will remain a battlefield between the Alliance and Horde/Forsaken given the defeat Thassarian suffered.

Any thoughts?

Level 24
I'm not to sure how it looks on the Alliance side but Horde players kill everyone in Andorhal and push back the Alliance. I think the Alliance might have control of Uther's burial ground to the south but I'm not 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.