• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jaina's madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Jaina Proudmoore, the crazy girl!
jaina-proudmoore.jpg

So, let's talk about Jaina:
She turned from peacefull girl to warbringer too fast, I mean,
only the destruction of Theramore and the Sunreaver's
actions made her insane, at one minute, she was talking
with Thrall about Garrosh's actions, in the other minute she's
putting the Sunreavers in a jail, and in other minute she's
talking about destroying the Horde! She's insane! I, for
one, don't like how Blizzard turned her this fast. Give her time!
Thoughts?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
She is just mad because she is meant to be an Assassin but both Valla and Nova keep shooting her in the head or doing a better job. And that an old man holding a troll head and throwing jars of spiders consistently deals more damage than her. And that she keeps getting a strange symbioent attaching to her blood stream and being watched from afar by a creep. Or that Kerrigan is hotter than she is. Or how a guy who still thinks it is 2000 with Protoss still having Dragoons is a better caster than she is. She is taking all her defeats in the Nexus out on the Hoard because they are easier victims.

The Nexus changes people, this is why she should never have gone. It is one think being dead but when you are alive? I doubt she is the only one permanently scared, I am sure Raynor will be having nightmares of being beaten up by Chubby Drunk Pandas, rocking Taurens, A dragon...thing and a Murlok for the rest of his life...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
We're talking about wow story and you're bringing heroes of the storm/starcraft 2 story into it..?
It is the curse of the Nexus. It also explains how she became mad so fast and soon after her announcement as a Heroes of the Storm character.

And Tychus of all people as a competent human?
He might be corrupt, selfish, not trustworthy, smelly and rude but a bad fighter is one thing he is not. In heroes of the Storm he is respected by both an Orc Sharman and Nephalim Barbarian, both who love to ridicule physically weak characters. Boasting a Mini-gun, the Odin and a Large Laser drill he is not lacking on firepower. Obviously such technology is lacking in WoW however you can be pretty sure that if trained to be, he would make a pretty fierce Knight.

I mentioned him primarily because he is one of three humans on the roaster who does not have any inherent special capability, like most of the human fighters in WoW universe. Obviously having Nephalim, beings of unimaginable power, or Nova, an elite Dominion assassin with Psionic Powers above Kerrigan, on your side will mean you cannot lose. When a city is falling you need heroes, and not silly footmen running around being massacred. You do not need to be a Dwarf to use a gun, or drive a tank and do not need to be an Orc to be strong.

This is also meant to be funny as it clearly is not a legitimate lore reason but probably makes more sense than the real lore.

Level 11
"I mean, only the destruction of Theramore"

Yeah... The destruction of your own city isn't going to make you mad no, not at all...

Cities are lost all the time. Look at Gilneas, an entire kingdom was lost and Genn was still with sanity. Look at Darkspear Isles, it was lost during many years, and Vol'jin haven't gone insane.

Level 9
Cities are lost all the time. Look at Gilneas, an entire kingdom was lost and Genn was still with sanity. Look at Darkspear Isles, it was lost during many years, and Vol'jin haven't gone insane.
Well yeah, but Jaina lost more than just Theramore. She also got backstabbed by the Sunreaver, the kingdom she lived in (Lordaeron) was destroyed by its own prince, her lover Arthas died, her father died. So she has been through alot, but still WoW ruined her. She is a Garrosh now.

Level 6
She allowed Theramore to be used as a base to launch a preemptive strike against the Horde.

I`m not a big fan of what the Horde did to Theramore but Theramore was the focal point that triggered the fourth war.

Alliance troops destroyed Taurajo and they were marching on Crossroads and preparing to lay siege to it, thanks to Deathwing that didn`t happen when he swooped down and split the Barrens in two.

Allowing Theramore to be used to trigger the fourth war takes away any "crying about it" rights she had.

Level 9
She allowed Theramore to be used as a base to launch a preemptive strike against the Horde.

I`m not a big fan of what the Horde did to Theramore but Theramore was the focal point that triggered the fourth war.

Alliance troops destroyed Taurajo and they were marching on Crossroads and preparing to lay siege to it, thanks to Deathwing that didn`t happen when he swooped down and split the Barrens in two.

Allowing Theramore to be used to trigger the fourth war takes away any "crying about it" rights she had.
Well then that means Deathwing is the hero of the Horde. I never knew tho that Alliance destroyed Taurajo. That makes me want to go to Stormwind and put all Alliance members heads on a pike and torture that bastard Varian. I hate Alliance and Jaina, but I just hate Varian the most. He's always playing a tough guy even though he isnt. He is just one phatetic little human.

Level 21
Well yeah Deathwing is one of the oldest supporters of the Horde.

That is really odd way of looking at things. Besides Jaina in her life-time lived through Lordearon and Dalaran being burnt to the ground, she saw and passively helped Horde to kill her Father and now she lived through a nuke destroying everything that was left after spending her so many years trying to prove that Horde is not the enemy. But real truth is she just suffers the common WoW sickness that makes an ordinary person become insane to be used as boss. Status Quo that is Alliance vs Horde must endure no mater the cost.

Also I was all this time under impression that start of the 4th War was invasion of Gilneas and annihilation of everything alive west of Stormgarde... or was it actually King Anime Hair being retard and declaring war against Horde after Wotlk.

Level 21
Well then that means Deathwing is the hero of the Horde. I never knew tho that Alliance destroyed Taurajo. That makes me want to go to Stormwind and put all Alliance members heads on a pike and torture that bastard Varian. I hate Alliance and Jaina, but I just hate Varian the most. He's always playing a tough guy even though he isnt. He is just one phatetic little human.
This is my new favourite post on this site. The pathetic little human part made me chuckle. For the Horde!

On-Topic:yeah I don't like the quick change either. And her hair...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
her lover Arthas died
He did? I thought he just became heavily corrupted due to wielding an under-powered necromantic sword and being weak minded. Ah well at least in madness she should consider joining him (or resurrecting him if he got killed, god knows what all the expansions did to him). A raving lord of death and a mad sorceress sound like they would work well together and they would be happy.

Level 21
Well yes Blizzard has several times said they were disappointed how badly the misused Illidan and expressed wish to return him and fix the damage. Though at same time I could argue he was already brought from death.

Anyway this is still Jaina going insane topic, I would really like to hear some new insane stuff she has done. Except making Dalaran again part of the Alliance, that was just common sense really.

Well personally I would've done things more down to earth not full rage mode on as she did.

Yeah yeah, Theramore kuku got her up but still a bit of common sense should've put her back in her trails.

Anyway nothing new so far, she's just hanging around in Dalaran mourning Rhonin (oh wait, that's Veressa), missing Prince Arthas and swearing on Horde as usual.

Level 21
It is simple, they needed a warmonger to redeem king Anime Hair who suddenly is trying to act like a voice of reason. Personally I would have used Graymane since Gilneas was always least kind human kingdom, or would have used Maiev to stage a coup in Darnasus and finally give a point to Night Elves. Or maybe someone from North Eastern Kingdoms and for a change not be a retard like Scarlet Crusaders were. Alliance is really wasted in WoW.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
If it was buried of course he can return, but if it was ultimately destroyed like Deathwing then we wont be seeing him.
Ultimate destruction is so... temporary...

He will just come back with an ever bigger sword, longer hair and even more horse voice. The only way to truly kill him forever is to simply stop believing in WoW as eventually Blizzard will stop development and so he never will get the chance to resurrect.

Level 21
Yes but his pauldrons are not epic there due to the terran power armor (which boast over engineered codpices as well, something I am sure he would want) and the various beings from Diablo.

Then truly he wil suffer for all eternity.

Also anyone remember what was the topic of this thread? Something about noble human that tries to save his people and then becomes crazy blonde whos hair becomes white... Oh right Arthas. I mean Jaina yes totally not same plot as before.

Level 6
It is simple, they needed a warmonger to redeem king Anime Hair who suddenly is trying to act like a voice of reason. Personally I would have used Graymane since Gilneas was always least kind human kingdom, or would have used Maiev to stage a coup in Darnasus and finally give a point to Night Elves. Or maybe someone from North Eastern Kingdoms and for a change not be a retard like Scarlet Crusaders were. Alliance is really wasted in WoW.
That retard named Varian should have been the end boss not Garrosh, Garrosh was a broken orc when we meet him in Nagrand, he should have developed into a headstrong leader with a strong sense of real Honour not a total warmonger.

Varian was already the warmonger, it would have been a disaster if the Alliance would be the bad guys just for one expansion ?

What kind of justification can the Horde pull for what Garrosh did? No demons this time.

Never, ever, in the entire history of Warcraft was the a big part of the Alliance ever portrayed as the bad buys yet in the middle of WoW, a game in which both factions were supposed to be different shades of grey, the Horde gets to be the bad guys and the Alliance the knights in shining armour.

Level 21
Burning Crusade Garosh is different person from later character. I don't understand why uncorrupted orc who never saw Alliance would turn out like he did.

They are trying to redeem him. but he like all other Alliance characters are not interesting. Not only can Alliance not be a bad guy, they can't even be important.

Old Gods did it.

Well simple it will always be easier to portray Horde as more bad than Alliance. Blizzard isn't capable of making neutral characters, you are either evil or not. That is why Horde is more interesting as they struggle between good and evil while Alliance just exists. Alliance isn't even good, they just exist. Look at it this way almost all expansions focus more on Horde than Alliance. TBC was visit to Horde origins and introduction of most played Horde race and last raid is all about them, Wotlk had Forsaken civil war, Cata was solved by Thrall, Mists was hijacked by Garrosh and WoD is again about Garosh and Horde.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I bet she's just mad cuz Arthas ain't givin' her enuff

-RoC playa here

Level 9
I dont know why do u expect her to act like christ, she has all the rigth to do what she did, if i had the chance I would have drowned oggrimmar. After all Garrosh started it and he had it comming. She is not a passive character o a powerless one.
Well jaina was lucky that she didnt drown Orgrimmar. If she would have done that she would have been so dead, becuase i would never stop hunting her. Ill hunt her until i can torture her and put her head on a pike in the middle of Dalaran.

Well jaina was lucky that she didnt drown Orgrimmar. If she would have done that she would have been so dead, becuase i would never stop hunting her. Ill hunt her until i can torture her and put her head on a pike in the middle of Dalaran.

You know in her place after Theramore I would've hunted Garrosh into extinction without the whole war mumbo jumbo.

Level 21
I'd join you

Level 21
Are you actually advertizing your project in this thread?

By the way anyone else likes that survivor of Hiroshima equivalent gets more hate than the guy who authorized nuking? I just love modern world our sense of perspective is so twisted.

Level 21
Are you actually advertizing your project in this thread?

By the way anyone else likes that survivor of Hiroshima equivalent gets more hate than the guy who authorized nuking? I just love modern world our sense of perspective is so twisted.
Garrosh is a idiot that deserved what he got. Thrall should Have stayed the warchief instead of a shamen with giant balls around his neck. Blizzard appears to like plot twist. But still,one day Jaina wants peace and the next she wants to destroy the horde. A very quick change but still,I don't blame her. The horde destroyed almost everything she loved

Status
Not open for further replies.