• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future of the Forsaken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Almost all of us knows that Sylvanas have a great hatred towards Garrosh, but still she serves the Horde, even doing bad things for them. Why? The Horde needs the Forsaken like the Forsaken needs the Horde. How, The Horde needs the Forsaken as their major force in the Eastern Kingdoms AND without them, Blood Elves won't join the Horde, and that'll make the Eastern Kingdoms fully controlled by the Alliance and the Horde having to share lands with the Night Elves in Kalimdor. And Sylvanas needs the Horde for support, and allies. Without them, The Alliance may overpower them and push them out of the Eastern Kingdoms. But these things seem to...vanish these days, and Sylvanas seems to be losing her trust to them after what Vereesa did to her. Sylvanas MAY leave the Horde but the Forsaken won't.

After the Siege of Orgrimmar, Sylvanas kinda accepted Vol'jin as the Warchief but "She won't get orders from a troll", a race that she fought in her early days, living days. But again, after her sister's "betrayal" she got mad and won't love and trust anymore. But there is a possibility that she will leave the Horde, so the question, who will lead the Forsakies? What will be their Future?

Level 9
Well if Sylvanas really dares leave the Horde. She will only if she recovers the dark power beneath Tirisfal Glades or gets another way to power herself up. Otherwise she would be exiled if the Forsaken would not leave the Horde and pretty much the Alliance would hunt for her then 24/7. Well it could also be possible if she leaves the Horde and Forsaken. Who knows who might become Forsaken leader. Maybe somebody who secretly is an agent of the Scourge. I really think though that making Bolvar Lich King fucks Scourge up, because he seems like a good guy rather than bad guy like Arthas was and that ruins the Scourge and its storyline. Anyway the Forsaken cant leave the Horde in any way cause Forsaken players would get really mad.

Level 24
You've really touched the core of the issue that I've always had with Sylvanas going crazy and leaving the Horde and that's who would take over after her? From a technical standpoint it could absolutely be done but how many would actually be happy with a character that was shoehorned in at the last moment as the leader of the Forsaken. Garrosh was able to be replaced by several characters such as Vol'Jin and Varok Saurfang. Sylvanas on the other hand has no potential successor if you don't include those who've played next to no part in the lore. The only one I could at all start to consider is Koltira the only issue is that he has been tortured for years by Sylvanas and he has most likely been broken already.

In short I don't think anyone could fill Sylvanas's boots as she's the only forsaken character of any importance in WoW.

Level 3
Can you people stop with that nonsense "Sylvanas going evil"? Not only it's stupid idea, but it's getting annoying. First of all, she is not stupid. Forsaken are far more powerfull after defeat of the Lich King, but they are not as nearly as powerfull to stand out of faction. If she does that, we would have seige of Ogrimmar 2. Her people leaving her is also stupid, because Forsaken serve Banshee Queen not Horde that is on the other side of the Ocean. Not to mention that her people are extreamly loyal to her. You can say the same thing for Blood Elves (only diiference is they are loyal to Lor'themar and his console). Also I don't understand that argument "her turning evil". She was on the battlefield commanding her army unlike Graymane. She welcomed Val'kyrs who had no where to go. She dose everything to secure victory. She take care of her people again unlike some others (Moira, Graymane, Garrosh, etc.). Honestly, Horde made sagnificent effort tin Northrend thanks to Forsaken. At the end of SoO, Sylvanas said she has respect for him. Even if she said she won't take orders from him, she did answered his call against Garrosh. We can see that she sent her troops against Iron Horde on Dreanor. During Tides of War, Sylvanas was betrayed by her sister who she loved and cared for. Of course she will be mad. And even if she is removed, who will take her place? No one.

Level 9
Can you people stop with that nonsense "Sylvanas going evil"? Not only it's stupid idea, but it's getting annoying. First of all, she is not stupid. Forsaken are far more powerfull after defeat of the Lich King, but they are not as nearly as powerfull to stand out of faction. If she does that, we would have seige of Ogrimmar 2. Her people leaving her is also stupid, because Forsaken serve Banshee Queen not Horde that is on the other side of the Ocean. Not to mention that her people are extreamly loyal to her. You can say the same thing for Blood Elves (only diiference is they are loyal to Lor'themar and his console). Also I don't understand that argument "her turning evil". She was on the battlefield commanding her army unlike Graymane. She welcomed Val'kyrs who had no where to go. She dose everything to secure victory. She take care of her people again unlike some others (Moira, Graymane, Garrosh, etc.). Honestly, Horde made sagnificent effort tin Northrend thanks to Forsaken. At the end of SoO, Sylvanas said she has respect for him. Even if she said she won't take orders from him, she did answered his call against Garrosh. We can see that she sent her troops against Iron Horde on Dreanor. During Tides of War, Sylvanas was betrayed by her sister who she loved and cared for. Of course she will be mad. And even if she is removed, who will take her place? No one.
Well i guess you have a point, but your grammar doesnt. And what do you mean she cared for her people unlike some others. Garrosh indeed didnt really give a shit about trolls and that, but trolls and all those arent really his people. Orcs are his people. And i have nothing against Garrosh since im a huge Alliance hater myself too, but still i dont understand why the hell would Sylvanas let a dreadlord into her Forsaken, because yeah at the end that dreadlord(cant remember his name)wanted to summon Sargeras into Azeroth. Like why in the world would anyone trust dreadlords. They are just bunch of spying douchebags. And yeah there really isnt anybody to take Sylvanas place. Unless some Scourge guy somehow manages to take over.

Level 3
Yea, I know my grammer is not that much good and sorry for that. However I don't agree about Garrosh. Horde is not a state, neither is Alliance. It's more relation like NATO - Warshaw pact. Horde is composed of 4 countries: Durotan, Malgore, Quel'thalas and Lorderon. Actually there are many more little alliances, but you get the point. What matters in the story is that Orcs and Trolls share almost everything. Trolls have no where to go. Maybe they can to Echo isles, but they are far safer in Ogrimmar and most of them are there or in Sen'jin village. Also keep in mind that Vol'jin was right hand of Thrall and Garrosh (altough we know what happened in the end with Garrosh). Vol'jin's faction is Ogrimmar since vanilla, which I think it tells us that Orcs and Trolls share their home and by that Trolls were Garrosh's people too as well as many Taurens and Goblins who lived, worked and served there.
As for Verimtheras (dreadlord), he is actually more prisoner then part of the Forsaken. If you played Frozen Throne, you will understand that Sylvanas speared his life so that she can use him to kill his brothers (Balnazzar and Dethoroc) and destroy the Scourge. It looked like he was actually part of the Forsaken, but Sylvanas still didn't trust him. She was thinking that no one will listen to him or follow him. As we all know, not only Sylvanas was wrong, but he never left Burning Legion. like you said "they are all bunch of spying douchebags".

Level 25
Yea, I know my grammer is not that much good and sorry for that. However I don't agree about Garrosh. Horde is not a state, neither is Alliance. It's more relation like NATO - Warshaw pact. Horde is composed of 4 countries: Durotan, Malgore, Quel'thalas and Lorderon. Actually there are many more little alliances, but you get the point. What matters in the story is that Orcs and Trolls share almost everything. Trolls have no where to go. Maybe they can to Echo isles, but they are far safer in Ogrimmar and most of them are there or in Sen'jin village. Also keep in mind that Vol'jin was right hand of Thrall and Garrosh (altough we know what happened in the end with Garrosh). Vol'jin's faction is Ogrimmar since vanilla, which I think it tells us that Orcs and Trolls share their home and by that Trolls were Garrosh's people too as well as many Taurens and Goblins who lived, worked and served there.

First of all, trolls were NOT Garrosh's people. Neither were taurens, goblins or any other faction in the Horde. Only the orcs. He made that clear multiple times. He lived on Draenor/Outland for most of his life with only orcs, and hardly had any connection with other Horde races before being appointed Warchief. He wanted an Orcish Horde, like the one he had heard stories of while growing up. He was able to tolerate goblins, but only because he acknowledged their technological utilities.

Now, for the topic at hand. I think that if Sylvanas left the Horde, the Forsaken would split into two factions - one part (probably the largest) would follow her, while the rest would stay in the Horde. This way, Horde players could still play Forsaken. In any case, I doubt a Scourge agent would take her place. I think we have to accept that the Scourge aren't a major league player anymore, at least not in the near future.
The only candidate I could imagine for leadership of the Forsaken after Sylvanas would be Nathanos Marris/Blightcaller, although if the Forsaken split into two factions, he'd probably join Sylvanas.

Level 9
First of all, trolls were NOT Garrosh's people. Neither were taurens, goblins or any other faction in the Horde. Only the orcs. He made that clear multiple times. He lived on Draenor/Outland for most of his life with only orcs, and hardly had any connection with other Horde races before being appointed Warchief. He wanted an Orcish Horde, like the one he had heard stories of while growing up. He was able to tolerate goblins, but only because he acknowledged their technological utilities.

Now, for the topic at hand. I think that if Sylvanas left the Horde, the Forsaken would split into two factions - one part (probably the largest) would follow her, while the rest would stay in the Horde. This way, Horde players could still play Forsaken. In any case, I doubt a Scourge agent would take her place. I think we have to accept that the Scourge aren't a major league player anymore, at least not in the near future.
The only candidate I could imagine for leadership of the Forsaken after Sylvanas would be Nathanos Marris/Blightcaller, although if the Forsaken split into two factions, he'd probably join Sylvanas.
Well it could be possible, but i still think that unknown is right. Its just not possbile for Sylvanas to leave the Horde. If she would then the Alliance would kill the Forsaken that are still on Horde side in Lordaeron and the Alliance would also fuck up Sylvanas followers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.