• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zoe Quinn and the Sexists of MRA filth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Recently, as some of you know, there was a big #gamergayt scandal that happened on Twitter. This then blew up on Twitter and started a very unfortunate sexist crusade against the integrity of Zoe Quinn and Anita Sark.

Obviously, this isn't the sort of place that would ever engage in anything like that, so I imagine we're all clear of it, but I feel like discussion breeds bristles so we should discuss all the same.

Thoughts?

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

I guess I missed this, what is it? The only thing I can find with google about it is a bunch of people calling each other sexists/stupid.

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

So, essentially she cheated on her boyfriend and bribed people for good reviews with sex. And she used Robin William's death to get people to play her game. That's dumb, but why do people even care so much? I was just wondering if this was an actual case of sexism, but I guess this is just "Anyone who criticizes a woman for any reason is sexist" type sexism. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.