• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor stops responding upon saving

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
As the title says: As of today, my World Editor began to stop responding when trying to save my map. The issue is most likely a map issue, since the problem occurs only with 1 specific map and not with others.

My question is: in a big map, what could be the possible reasons for causing World Editor to stop responding upon saving the map.
EDIT: Managed to find a clue - I have been using upgrades as of lately and I heard they could be an issue. But how?

Last edited:
As the title says: As of today, my World Editor began to stop responding when trying to save my map. The issue is most likely a map issue, since the problem occurs only with 1 specific map and not with others.

My question is: in a big map, what could be the possible reasons for causing World Editor to stop responding upon saving the map.
EDIT: Managed to find a clue - I have been using upgrades as of lately and I heard they could be an issue. But how?

Does it say "referencing unknown ability" or something like that along the bottom of the main editor page after you try to save? Upgrades are fine, but its the same as other things in OE, if they reference objects that do not exist (spells,units,buffs,items, etc.) that could be your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.