• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what ability give passive hp regen but not on %?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Look at ring of regeneration (or maybe it's called ring of health). It is in the game already. Just use the ability it displays there.

I am uncertain if it will level properly with triggers though. I know flat health bonus item ability doesn't change level properly.

Level 12
Try the item regeneration ability. I am just not sure if it levels, but it might. May as well test it out.

Level 11
Inner Fire Does but it's a Target Ability

If you want a passive non-percentage ability then you'll have to do what SAUS said and use the ring of regeneration ability.
You may also be able to look at the Healing Ward, but I think it is based off of percentages too.

Unholy Aura is percentage based.

Level 12
I'm pretty sure some of the aura abilities have a "Value as a percentage" field or something. If it is false, then it should do flat healing. I know that is the case with brilliance aura and thorns aura. I'm pretty sure I did it with a healing aura on my map now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.