• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unkown Lightning in WE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
So well, I've recently encountered a problem in my map. When i first open it everything's okay, but just as I do something (toggle fog off/on, save the map) an blue "light scource" appears doing this: Unbenannt.PNG
See the teal/blue lighntin appearing at the east side of every object? And see the fucked up grass? Normally it has the look of a slight brown covering the whole model, but now on the top it's totally dark and shitty and on the ground it looks like untinted.

Can anyone tell me what has happened? I tried reopening the we, using JNGP, etc. Nothing helped :/ it also appears only in this map.
When I go ingame, nothing can be noticed though. I don't want to work on my map while always need to look at that ugly things the whole time :/

Pictures of how it looked before I did... jeah what I did..?

Level 31
Yeah. I had this problem too. Except that everything got covered in bright yellow. It was caused by a buggy model for me, check import materials as gorillabull suggested.

Edit: It may also appear only when that material is close or in the area of camera sight. It did not happen to me until it was loaded on screen, then everything cover in color.

Status
Not open for further replies.