• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Unit - Make unit explode on death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
When using the trigger function Unit - Make Unit explode on death, is there a way to reset it? I have this trigger function at the very start of my spell, and I only want them to explode if they die. However, if they don't die, they will still explode on death later on if they do end up dying to something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
try turning the explode on death into a spell

use the goblin kaboowee spell, and give it to the unit you want to kill at the moment of their death. those guys always explode when they death, its part of the spelll...

in fact that actually helps me with my exploding sheep problem

Level 10
Have you tried messing around with the incinerate ability? They explode and leave no corpse behind. Or you can do this
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is in group) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Replace (Dying unit) with a (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) using The new unit's max life and mana
      • Unit - Explode (Last replaced unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.