• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Death Record Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello!

I've got one, may be, simple question.

How to make unit to be not included into statistics in the record table after the game?

I talk about numerous dummy locust units, used in triggered spells.

Thanks everybody for any information! :as:

Level 3
Use
  • Unit - Remove Dummy
instead of
  • Unit - Kill Dummy
or
  • Unit - Add a 1.50 second General expiration timer to Dummy

Level 3
Hmm... when that timer is over unit dies.

I already use expiration timer for every dummy, but I don't know that deaths by timer ignored in records.

Can you explain to me why?

Level 3
I meant, use Remove if you want to hide unit's death in scoreboard. Both Kill and Expiration Timer work in the same way: the death will be displayed.

If you want to use Neutral Passive like others have suggested, make sure to revise your spells, so they choose targets properly (I usually use friendly dummies to distinguish enemies from allies for certain spells and I assumed everyone does the same).

Level 3
Yeah, I use friendly dummies too. I simply get index by owner, so it works on 12 players.
And I remove that dummies using kill or expiration timer.
But when the game is over, that multiple deaths of dummies included in the record table statistics.

That's not so important, I think, but if there is any way, except neutral passive, I will try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.