• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TKoK (The Kingdom of Kaliron)'s inventory system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Okay i need to know how to implement custom interface into my map, and also i am thinking about posting an Kingdom of Kaliron like inventory after that(with my own inventory system, and slots).
I know to make average images in photoshop(i think) but the point is i want to know how to make the interface pop up like in the kingdom of kaliron.

Level 18
Custom inventories have they're own lay-out. You can change it depending on how the lay-out has been made.

To make your own icons, images, lay-out, etc. there is a button in Advanced Where you can change it. I don't know the name, but it's right below Gameplay Constants. That screen gives you a list of all icons (including lay-out and stuff), which you can change to make your own lay-out.

Level 25
I think you don't understand me, i don't want to change existing inventory, but to import an custom inventory(images only not triggers) which has slots for helms,weapons,etc...
Like in other role playing games like Diablo,Loki,...and Kingdom of Kaliron(WC3 map) and make the inventory system(i have a good idea how to make it,and it is possible) for others to use(me as well).

Level 18
You mean you want to make a custom inventory where the item takes a certain amount of inventory slots in the shape of the item, where the amount of slots filled depends on the size of the item? (I'm only familiar with Diablo, so that's my first guess)

Level 5
+1 on pictures. do you mean, when the person tries to sell or trade, a screen pops up?

Status
Not open for further replies.