• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] String Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Basically units cannot have abilities based on the same spell unless they are either passive or the Channel spell. I believe a few summoning spells like Water Elemental can also have their order ID succesfully changed.

Level 37
I am fairly certain I have read over and over that abilities with different order ids should work.

Where did you read these threads...?
  • Source 1
  • Source 2
  • Source 3
    Base Order ID: The Base Order ID is the ID of the spell. In Channel, if we change it, it actually HAS an effect. Changing the ID can help because if a hero has two abilities based off the same ability, their IDs get messed up and he'll try to cast both. Changing this in Channel will change it's ID to something different, meaning you can have multiple Channels on the same
    hero.

Level 24
The only ability that actually has an effect when changing the order string data field is Channel.
Charge Gold and Lumber -_-

Basically units cannot have abilities based on the same spell unless they are either passive or the Channel spell. I believe a few summoning spells like Water Elemental can also have their order ID succesfully changed.
Charge Gold and Lumber -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.