• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strange damage issue; need help or clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
After using edo494's strategy I can confirm that the system doesn't seem to be at fault; because even when they heal (at least to my knowledge) they create a "Your sound card is working perfectly" error.

After a few more test plays -- it still seems to be giving me the debug message even while the units are receiving heals -- unless I am not mistaking (Due to the nature of the trigger; it's a little difficult to test -- there's typically alot of fighting going on, due to the fact it's a Hero Defense. Combined with the unreproducible nature of the exploit; it makes for a very difficult problem)

Level 7
Could you post the rest of the scripts, or the map?

With so many triggers, it's definitely possible that one of them might include an error.

Side note:
You can simplify this:
Code:
Set TempReal = (base_amount x 0.12)
Set amount = (amount + TempReal)
to this:
Code:
Set amount = (amount * 1.12)

Uh, sure. I'll send the original map file to you in a whisper. (Overlook the mess -- it's still in REALLY early stages)

Status
Not open for further replies.