• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Splash and multishoot on hit effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
We all know Wacraft 3 does not allow on hit effects (such as speacial arrows, life steal, critical strike, orbs and others) to apply for both multishoot and splash spells/damage, monstly because of balance reasons. Is it possible, with triggers or not, to bypass this? thanks in advance.

Level 19
for now, after another test (forggot to change some things) it's working for multishoot. But it does not work with pulverize.I does how ever work with the pit lord ability. I guess that's enough to go. Thanks fo the help!
The problem is tough, this system works with order ID's, and some spells don't have them (for example, all lifesteal spells) how can I work around this? using heal maybe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.