• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Spell Custom for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello people ?, I do this topic for help in creating triggers for some spells.

The spells would be these:

1st Spells

That will do:

* Teleport the hero to a certain position using as base blink elves

* When it does appear a special effect smoke where the hero appear creating a unit with 100 points 0 armor life in the initial position of the hero who use the spell, this unit will have the spell of "taunt" all the units and heroes to attack him.

* The hero will receive an increase in the speed of movement of 50% for 3 seconds, as the life of the unit created to last 3 seconds

The 2nd Spell:

The hero will have the ability critical hit, 15% of all skill levels for each critical hit it won a buff (DOTA: Legion Commander like bereavement, or Ursa by fury swipes)

when this has accumulated 4 loads , four critics attack completed, automatically enter a state of "Force Combat" that will give you the ability to steal life for 15 seconds, a total of 15% of the attack given, lasted 15 seconds, and then life stealing and charges are set to zero.

The 3rd spell:
the hero launched a rotating blade (standard model missile attack Rokhan Shadowhunter) to hit all units in its path, this will appear besides the hero an ability called translocation which allows you to teleport where is the sword. the 3rd spel remove of the hero and appear the translocation if the sword finish his time (7secs) the spell remove and the hero get again the 3rd spell.

Something like ember spirit of Dota

See this video, second 0:26, but the sword travel like mirana arrows dota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCwKkwc-HDA

The 4th spell:
the hero give you a samurai sword thrust Driving first past the hero type and falling further behind something like this:

HERO ENEMY

throw kill targeting enemy

--------------- HERO ---------ENEMY (RIPPLE EFECT)------ SLASH>>>>> HERO

besides creating a ripple effect of the sword like this

xD best, which will make the spell take damage based on their agility, then let the goal of losing life hero spell for 15 seconds state of "bleeding" and 15 seconds mana by the state of "Fuga de Ki", the hero launched the spell will lose 50 points of attack last 30 seconds also state "fatigue".

I would also like to let the hero paralyzed by one second in the position where it is after espadazo

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!

Last edited:
Level 20
1- Easy, you can do it yourself (Detect blink cast and do the trigger actions)
2- You'll need a custom system to handle those hits to count them and apply the desired effect.
3- Pretty easy, you can do it yourself. Just create both abilities, and use triggers to swap and detect when cast/expire/teleport and swap them again.
4- It can be done, also easy, but you'll need that kind of Slow-mo Anime Sword Slash animation in the caster to make it look really cool.

I say "easy" because once you learn the basics of Wc3 coding and capabilities and how triggers works, and what can and can't be done and the workarounds, the solution for your ideas jump out espontaneously.... But if you don't know these things, then you just have to learn :) You'll find more people willing to teach you than willing to do stuff for you.

Level 10
So:
  • Spell one is blink that leaves a dummy behind that taunts enemies plus temp movement bonus
  • Spell two is crit with stacks, if you get 4 stacks you get life steal.
  • Spell three is Puck's skillshot ability from Dota.
  • Spell four is a cliché samurai finisher with cripple.

For number one create a dummy at the heros original position when the blink is cast, get the same dummy to bloodlust the hero.

Spell two you would need a Damage Detection System.

Spell three create a dummy move it every 0.03 seconds. Remove the original ability and replace it with another one (spell b). When you cast spell b, move your hero to the dummy and destroy the dummy.

Spell four, create a real variable and move the Hero every 0.03 seconds and minus 0.03 from the real variable. When it reaches 0 stop moving the Hero. If the hero is moving and collides with an enemy hero, move the hero 300 units past the enemy hero and deal damage. Create a dummy and make it cast cripple on the enemy.

Level 20
So:
Spell four, create a real variable and move the Hero every 0.03 seconds and minus 0.03 from the real variable. When it reaches 0 stop moving the Hero. If the hero is moving and collides with an enemy hero, move the hero 300 units past the enemy hero and deal damage. Create a dummy and make it cast cripple on the enemy.

I would add a slow-mo finish (like Barathrums Bash with the dust and stuff) to the end, so the Samurai slows down the last 1 or 1.5 seconds of the skill (Instead of pausing it afterwards)

Level 5
thanks for all for the answer, i will try create the triggers:
DEE-BOO i search the puck ilusory orb and is the same thing that i need thanks
for the samurai cliche something like this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbV-7G5Ohes ---> 0:48
the same unit stand or pause

can someone help me with trigger ? i can contact using facebook or garena

i will search the damage system, thanks all for the help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.