• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Problem about creating image in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi guys. I tried to create an image in game, but the problem is the image got blurred or stretched in some areas. Please see the attached files. I followed every step according to this tutorial (http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=66955) but the problem remains. Any help? Thanks.

BTW: I took one image from another map just for testing, I'm not gonna use it in my map.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 104
  • bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Level 11
That happens if the texture does not have a transparent border.

Thanks for the reply. So how to add a transparent border? I also attached another file in my first post to better explain the problem.

Update: I have added a transparent background to the image (image size: 511*511; background size: 512*512), but this is what I get... :(

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.