• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PLs help with sliding =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Maybe you should look up a tutorial on how to make a maze first? It's much better than coming here and asking us to help when you barely know much, it's like asking us to do the map for you.

Level 6
Use this trigger :)

dibujo4bf1.jpg

Level 6
I'm Spanish ¬¬, it can be perfectly understood by any English-Speaker person who already knows something about triggers...

That's my old sliding trigger, I uploaded that image for other post, and I thought that it could be good to tell him how the slide works...

Anyway that's a horribly unefficient trigger.

Unefficient???

The unic thing that can be fixed is the time of the periodic event to a bigger one, 0.01 is too small and may cause lag, 0.05 - 0.10 would be enough.

Except that thing, the unic other thing that can be improved is changing "Entire map" to "Playable map area", but that's a minor fix...

The structure of the trigger it's pefect, maybe change the "Take all units, and, no = to player 12" to "Take all units of type X" but's the same...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.