• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Parser stack overflow bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I encounter a weird bug on my map. Indeed I was doing some triggers, when I decided to save the map. However, the JASS helper couldnt finished the save and displayed "Parser stack overflow".

So I removed my newest triggers and I could save properly again. I did some new triggers and the "parser stack overflow" reappears. So I deduced there is some kind of limit of the amount of triggers. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this issue.

I use JNPG version 2.0x

Last edited:
Level 23
it boils down to the JassHelper, JNGP has nothing to do with this. Yes, JassHelper has some internal limit of how many "things" it can parse before just giving up and there are ways of increasing it, but you will have to recompile the whole JassHelper, or get in touch with someone that increased this limit

Status
Not open for further replies.