• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My PC Warcraft doesn't load skins in editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have jass newgen pack and I recently installed warcraft on the desktop pc too (I was previously using the laptop, but because of better specs I want to use the PC).
Problem is, the world editor doesn't load skins, but the skins appear in game.
I use the same warcraft and the same JNGP version.
Anyone knows why this is happening and how I can fix it?

Level 23
a.) you dont have to post twice(its actually against rules to double post without really good reason or before 48 hours of last post).
b.) yes thats really problem, the editor caches stuff, so he doesnt have to do so much file i/o, and if you open default map, then no skin will work, not even custom terrain tiles

a.) you dont have to post twice(its actually against rules to double post without really good reason or before 48 hours of last post).
b.) yes thats really problem, the editor caches stuff, so he doesnt have to do so much file i/o, and if you open default map, then no skin will work, not even custom terrain tiles

sorry, i don't know how to quote multiple posts unless i copy paste and i'm too lazy to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.