• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Multiple Projectile in one attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there.

Im Trying to find answers on the net. but haven't found much to help with this.

Im trying to make a Unit (A tower) that Fires 4 Missile Projectile in single fire. How can i make that? i know its possible. i see it on other maps. (like Lasers and Rockets map by Mini-me. The Rocket Turret Fires 4 Missiles in one Target.)

Hope someone could help me on this.
Thanks guys.

Level 25
Lasers and Rockets does it like this:
Give the tower a very high attack speed, as fast as how you want them to shoot in succession.
every time a tower attacks, increase an internal counter (you could use mana) by 1.
if this counter reaches 3, pause the unit for a second (or however long you want attack cooldown to be) and reset the counter.

Level 3
Lasers and Rockets does it like this:
Give the tower a very high attack speed, as fast as how you want them to shoot in succession.
every time a tower attacks, increase an internal counter (you could use mana) by 1.
if this counter reaches 3, pause the unit for a second (or however long you want attack cooldown to be) and reset the counter.

Thanks for the response bro. but how can i make to decrease 1 mana every time the tower attacks? should i use ability? trigger? sorry bro im new in editing maps..

Level 25
  • Multi Shot
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Guard Tower
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Mana of (Attacking unit)) Greater than or equal to 1.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) - 1.00)
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Pause (Attacking unit)
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
          • Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to (Max mana of (Attacking unit))
          • Unit - Unpause (Attacking unit)

Level 3
  • Multi Shot
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Guard Tower
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Mana of (Attacking unit)) Greater than or equal to 1.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) - 1.00)
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Pause (Attacking unit)
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
          • Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to (Max mana of (Attacking unit))
          • Unit - Unpause (Attacking unit)

Thanks you so much pal! your the best. now i can continue editing my map. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.