• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] More than one trigger, but the same trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
If I use the same trigger for more than one skill it will work ? For example, some spell of hivework, I download it, pah, the spell has its triggers, etc. etc. Ok. BUT if I copy the trigger of this spell and paste it but change the ability, (now I have two triggers, but with the ability being cast different). Will it work right ? Did you understand my problem ? No leak between the triggers ? I'm asking for something like MTI Multi Triggerinstace. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on the spell's triggers actually. If it happens over time, or is periodic, it might bug out, especially if they use dynamic indexing.

However, if you change all the variables for the copied trigger, then it should be able to work. For example, you'd make a copy of each variable used, and then make the new trigger use the copied variables.

Reactions: hdm

hdm

hdm

Level 9
hmm, I was afraid to read this, but THank YOU alot. That's why you get REP. (SOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.