• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Models comitting suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey there, last night I was play testing the latest version of my map and everything was running fine. But as soon as I just opened it now I see that all of my imported models have committed.
I literally did nothing upon opening it and it was like like LEL THIS MODEL CULD NOT BE FOUND!.
So I check my models importants and all is fine, so I decided to remove the import aspect to one of the non-skinned models (yes this can be done) but ultimately that didn't work either (and yes I did close and re-open the editor).

So ultimately my models have gone AWOL, anyone went through the same thing and/or know the answer how to fix this that hopefully doesn't require me going a few years worth of work back and doing it all again?

Status
Not open for further replies.