• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map no longer testable after spell import

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Last thing i did imported this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...al-v3b-103364/?prev=search=Portal&d=list&r=20
into the map and modified it to become an hero ultimate instead having 3 levels.
Ive used JNGP with JassHelper during import, the client is up to date and im baffled once again as on why the map ceased to be testable.
Have attached the work-in-progress map to this post.

Help me please for identifying cause of issue.

Attachments

• (4)BloodelfShard.w3x
    5.5 MB · Views: 99
Level 29
Because im using version above 1.24, i didnt even bother with the 1.23 trigger. Also have tried re-importing the spell meanwhile, even if everything is left as is, it breaks.

I just gone looking if the spell map can be tested and it doesnt either, so i suppose its completely broken ?
Download the portal spell's map, put it in any folder within wc3 directory and you can play it.
Open it once in Jngp and then save it as is -> map becomes unstartable. (but why?)

Attached is the error that it gives.

Attachments

• portalerror.png
    portalerror.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.