• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mana Vampiric Aura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello!

I've got a one short question.

Is there any way to make Vampiric Aura to recover mana instead of recovering health???

Or use another triggered spells to get that effect, but without DDS.

Thanks everybody for any information! :as:

Level 12
Hello, I did one for a request a few weeks ago... or a month... actually, now that I searched for the thread I have not fixed the spell completely, it is working as expected and is MUI but it is not optimized, meaning that the JASS experts go "Your code is shit.".
You can check it here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/first-attempt-feedback-263150/
Ah, it uses looking_for_help's DDS, which you may find on the spell section, just search for "DDS".

If you want a optimized spell, just look at the suggestions in the replies in the thread and apply them, right now i am just too lazy to do so...

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Hello, I did one for a request a few weeks ago... or a month... actually, now that I searched for the thread I have not fixed the spell completely, it is working as expected and is MUI but it is not optimized, meaning that the JASS experts go "Your code is shit.".
You can check it here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/first-attempt-feedback-263150/
Ah, it uses looking_for_help's DDS, which you may find on the spell section, just search for "DDS".

If you want a optimized spell, just look at the suggestions in the replies in the thread and apply them, right now i am just too lazy to do so...

still more optimal than pure GUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.