• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a way to show income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello,
I recreate this thread because I can't find the old one.
So, I'm looking for a way to show the income of each player within a team.
For example, since there is 4 team of 3 player, player 1 2 3 will see their income, player 4 5 6 their, player 7 8 9 their and player 10 11 12 their. They won't see the income of their opponents.

Secondly, the income will vary depending on the amount of income building the player own and the amount of ressources (circle of power) owned by the team.
There are two kind of ressources btw.

Next, there are two kind of income, Gold and Lumber. The first depend on Gold Income Building and Ressources (both type) and the other depend on Lumber Income Building and Ressources (both type).

Finally, the income is given every 30 seconds. I want the icnome board to update every 30 seconds, at the same time players receive their income.

Players can build as much income building as they want, and can own up to 40 ressources of the first type and 8 of the second type.

If anyone can tell me how to make a board that shows income that way, thanks to help me :)

Level 4
excuse me, but can you please use more simple phrase, I didn't understand everything.
Also, I don't find the loop function...

What type of variables must be all those?
You also said : Player1gold = Current gold for player one
But I asked for a way to show income, not current gold :S

excuse me, but can you please use more simple phrase, I didn't understand everything.
Also, I don't find the loop function...

What type of variables must be all those?
You also said : Player1gold = Current gold for player one
But I asked for a way to show income, not current gold :S

Maybe you should describe what you mean by income. I don't know how you could quantify the "rate" peons harvest lumber or gold. By income I assumed you meant current income total, but sounds like maybe you mean rate of income.

The variables I mentioned were integers.

Loop means a periodic in this case. Maybe every 1 second. Event every 1 second of game time.

Level 4
But, I did described what I meant by income.
Secondly, the income will vary depending on the amount of income building the player own and the amount of ressources (circle of power) owned by the team.
There are two kind of ressources btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.