• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Inventory is Full" Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Does anyone know what should I do to get rid of that problem that occurs while combining items where following error occurs: "Inventory is full!" when I have all the items but one?

Example: Combining one item that requires 4 items in inventory.
I have 3 slots left free in my inventory and I've got 3 items needed for that combine item. Now I want to purchase that fourth item, and all my slots are occupied. I want these items to combine.

Level 18
All buyable items need to be tomes, which can be bought with a full inventory. When one is bought, make a trigger that gives the unit the appropriate item (after checking for recipes).

So that means I have to duplicate all my items :O
Very well, what has to be done, has to be done.

I already have the trigger that replaces purchased item with real item.

To clearly understand you. You need 4 items (set) at same time in your inventory, but your inventory does not allow you to pick up the last one, because other item(s) are also in inventory?
And you want to find a way still combine the item set, even item is not picked up properly? I got this right?

I need 4 items to combine into 1 new item.
let's say i have 3 random items. That leaves me with three empty slots. And I'm on my way to combine that item which requires 4 items.

NOW I have bought these 3 required items and my inventory is full. I need 1 more item to buy to get item that combines those 4 into 1 new.

When I (with full inventory, 3 random items and 3 required items already owned) go to purchase that 4th item, I want, regardless of having full inventory, that those 3 required items and that one I purchased combine.

Do you get it now? =)

Level 12
Also you might want to use units instead of tomes, in case of buying from a shot via share control.

Status
Not open for further replies.