• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] imported tile wont be loaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
attachment.php

as you see in the picture above, the imported tile is not loaded properly, it's loaded normally in game.. it become harder for me to do the terraining..

I have re-opened my WE for several times and even restart my PC but still not loaded.. what must I do? thanks before..

EDIT
wait, I have solved it out myself, I will post the solution soon.. sorry for bothering
:grin:

Solution
okay, a second right after I posted this thread a random shit rises upon my mind and got a simple trick to solve this.. look at this image
attachment.php

you should go to preferences>general> and then un-checkmark "automatically create new map on start-up"
the reason why the problem occurs is because I import the tile and replace Lordaeron Summer grass.. created new map is using Lordaeron Summer tileset defaultly, and the normal grass will be loaded instead of our imported grass. logic?

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 199
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.