• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How make a system to resurrect trees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
i did some research and, it cant be done so, you have to resurrect each tree individually. auras would have been possible if there had been an aura condition but there isnt. triggers cant make destructibles respond to auras. animate dead is hardcoded to require corpses and therefore doesnt work on trees. i tried to help but it is just impossible to do what you want. sorry to burst your bubble.

Level 10
I use these two triggers myself, found in a long lost forum on a dead site several years ago:

• Destructible Pick
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Destructible - Pick every destructible in (Playable map area) and do (Trigger - Add Tree Resurrect <gen> to the trigger queue (Checking conditions))
      • Destructible - Pick every destructible in (Playable map area) and do (Trigger - Add to Tree Resurrect <gen> the event (Destructible - (Picked destructible) dies))
  • Tree Resurrect
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Destructible-type of (Dying destructible)) Equal to Summer Tree Wall
    • Actions
      • Wait 5.00 seconds
      • Destructible - Resurrect (Dying destructible) with (Max life of (Dying destructible)) life and Show birth animation

Attachments

• Tree Resurrect Example Map.w3x
    46.1 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.