• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How to make Chat Commands to disable to upgrade building?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello guys.
Im trying to make a chat command where if you type: -nocannontower. It removes the cannon tower from the scout tower upgrades used. How can i do that using triggers? i try to trigger it but it doesn't work. i think my trigger is wrong..

Level 21
Here is the trigger you should do

• Events
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -nocannontower as A substring
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Player - Make Cannon Tower Unavailable for training/construction by Player 1 (Red)
For the event:
Player - Chat message ---> Change Text into -nocannontower ---> Change An exact match into A substring

For the action:
Player - Set Training/Construction Availability Of Unit ---> Change Footman into Cannon Tower ---> Change Available into Unavailable

Now you're done! :thumbs_up:

Level 3
Here is the trigger you should do

• Events
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -nocannontower as A substring
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Player - Make Cannon Tower Unavailable for training/construction by Player 1 (Red)
For the event:
Player - Chat message ---> Change Text into -nocannontower ---> Change An exact match into A substring

For the action:
Player - Set Training/Construction Availability Of Unit ---> Change Footman into Cannon Tower ---> Change Available into Unavailable

Now you're done! :thumbs_up:

Thanks a lot Pal!

Status
Not open for further replies.